New Retail Park at Drakehouse

They must think S12 is the third world so needs fattening up

Aye, those people over in Ridgeway in their half million pound homes must be in dire need of an Aldi.

Don't really need these low value stores. Although Aldi has been trying to build in the area for years. If this is to go ahead it needs the road layout looked at ad it gets congested at peak times and causes increased traffic flow through Beighton

and don't forget the drive through Costa Coffee....

The last cinema closed as nobody used it, can't see that anyone would risk opening a new one!

Gotta love the picture in the Star as well, some manky scrub land.

Couldn't get an artists impression of the retail park or anything better.

If they are to build on there, they really need to do something about the traffic problem first! Its a nightmare up there at weekends as it is!

I really dont think they need another supermarket or another discount shop either!

Primark would do well though :)

Cash Converters, Pound Bakery and Betfred are the only businesses thriving around there.

Asda doesnt seem to the business they had hoped for! Before any proposal to. Ilid is given the road network wants rethinking. Eckington Rd, Owlthorpe Greenway, Windmill Greenwy and Moss Way ought to be dual carriageway to start with. The extra wide verges must give a clue that they intended this eventually? Ochre Dyke Way is so congested with parked cars that emergency services are compromised as buses negotiate what is now a single carriageway!

Cash Converters, Pound Bakery and Betfred are the only businesses thriving around there.

Asda doesnt seem to the business they had hoped for! Before any proposal to. Ilid is given the road network wants rethinking. Eckington Rd, Owlthorpe Greenway, Windmill Greenwy and Moss Way ought to be dual carriageway to start with. The extra wide verges must give a clue that they intended this eventually? Ochre Dyke Way is so congested with parked cars that emergency services are compromised as buses negotiate what is now a single carriageway!

The local residents have been campaigning for double yellows on there for years.

What S12 needs is a carpet bomb to rid the junk forever

Drakehouse already has a BM and another trashy store, needs an Aldi and a Home Bargains like I need another hole in my head, what's the point of a drive through coffee outlet?

Drakehouse already has a BM and another trashy store, needs an Aldi and a Home Bargains like I need another hole in my head, what's the point of a drive through coffee outlet?

To be able to purchase a takeaway coffee without leaving your car? ;)

There's a new Drive-Through Costa next to the new Next Home Store outside Meadowhall, so there must be a need for them!