How do I get rid of adverts appearing everywhere?

Every time I go on to a website at the moment I'm bombarded with millions of adverts fillying the screen and jumping about. I can't even see the page for them! can anyone please tell me how to stop this happening? Thanks!

Every time I go on to a website at the moment I'm bombarded with millions of adverts fillying the screen and jumping about. I can't even see the page for them! can anyone please tell me how to stop this happening? Thanks!

Had same other week i tried allsorts ended up deleting browser and installing a new one i went from chrome to firefox

Install an adblocker?

This sounds like a case of malware - if you are uncertain on how to get that sorted than please find someone who can, you are clearly at risk of losing personal information or being scammed.

Something isnt right, I would try a scan with Malwarebytes, Avast and SuperAntiSpyware if you already have them - maybe try an online scanner like Bitdefender

yea, I seem to have a right load of trouble with the virgin media on here, it keeps freezin my pc up and making it jerk, always that one ad, never any of the others, no matter wot page I go to on SF, if tyhat ad pops uup it kills me!! :(

Post removed

Edited by allysum

another vote for malwarebytes.

I have the paid version , gives real time monitoring which, with kids in the house is peace of mind . Licence can be used on 3 PC's

plus if you are using chrome - install µblock

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/%C2%B5block/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

And Disconnect

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disconnect/jeoacafpbcihiomhlakheieifhpjdfeo?hl=en

Post removed

Edited by allysum