Not just rotherham its happening in darnall

This appears to me to be an individual who is the peadophile. Not quite the organised mess that was Rotherham, ignored by the Labour PC authorities. It is a whole different kettle of fish.

Its not racist to make an observation of the behaviour of certain groups of people (in this case asians) based on whats been happening. Why do people always have to get on their high horse with the "How dare you" attitude? Its not to say that whites dont commit these disgusting crimes, although being in the majority you would expect more white people to be the perpetrators. Look at other minorities, don't think I've ever heard/seen of a black person comiting such crimes? why does it matter? Because if we identify whose doing what then their own communities can address the issue. If a few plums are offended then so what, sometimes the truth aint nice

Its not racist to make an observation of the behaviour of certain groups of people (in this case asians) based on whats been happening. Why do people always have to get on their high horse with the "How dare you" attitude? Its not to say that whites dont commit these disgusting crimes, although being in the majority you would expect more white people to be the perpetrators. Look at other minorities, don't think I've ever heard/seen of a black person comiting such crimes? why does it matter? Because if we identify whose doing what then their own communities can address the issue. If a few plums are offended then so what, sometimes the truth aint nice

(Applause).

This guy is not Asian, he is a Yemeni Arab for starters and he is a peadophile.

I hate all paedophiles regardless of ethnicity or religion and what this conviction proves is that the police are doing their job and bringing charges.

This guy is not Asian, he is a Yemeni Arab for starters and he is a peadophile.

I hate all paedophiles regardless of ethnicity or religion and what this conviction proves is that the police are doing their job and bringing charges.

pity they didn't start doing their job years ago eh mafya

I agree fully, but it can and does happen all over the world unfortunately.

:( I know it can, and does happen all over the world, its something that I arbore, but I feel helpless for what I see happening in Africa, India, all countries that rape and abuse the young, where they think its right, that I am unable to do anything to change that.

What I don't want is that this sort of abuse is the norm in England, (where I live) and its allowed to get worse, its got to be stamped out, and parents of these young girls should also be more aware of where they are, how they act dressing, at all times.

:( I know it can, and does happen all over the world, its something that I arbore, but I feel helpless for what I see happening in Africa, India, all countries that rape and abuse the young, where they think its right, that I am unable to do anything to change that.

What I don't want is that this sort of abuse is the norm in England, (where I live) and its allowed to get worse, its got to be stamped out, and parents of these young girls should also be more aware of where they are, how they act dressing, at all times.

Just because girls like to wear clothing that might be revealling dont make them a whore/slag so get that idea oyt of your head it doesnt give men right to abuse them.

Just because girls like to wear clothing that might be revealling dont make them a whore/slag so get that idea oyt of your head it doesnt give men right to abuse them.

I bleeding know that !!!! but at 14 years or younger I would not allow my daughter out ( I always knew where she was) unless she was dressed like a 14 year old should be.

That idea was never in my head, have you taken time johnnyeng, to read any other posts ? or are you just on a mission to upset other SF readers.

I bleeding know that !!!! but at 14 years or younger I would not allow my daughter out ( I always knew where she was) unless she was dressed like a 14 year old should be.

That idea was never in my head, have you taken time johnnyeng, to read any other posts ? or are you just on a mission to upset other SF readers.

Even if she was 14 which she is she could if just gone to shops for something therefore the abuse happened its notlike she allowed it to happen men have power and control.

There is one massive problem with all this that no one talks about - the local media. I know people who have been trying to talk about the situation for 10 years and they have been constantly ignored by all local media, as well as councillors and police. There were discussions on a certain morning radio show, and the presenter was disgustingly rude to callers who uttered the words Muslim or Pakistani, or Romanian. I tried to find the presenters tweets on the subject but they have been deleted.

Suddenly as National media has covered the subject, the locals are all over it, especially a certain radio presenter who has had access to the abused girls. This totally disgusts me. Hypocrite !

Even if she was 14 which she is she could if just gone to shops for something therefore the abuse happened its notlike she allowed it to happen men have power and control.

please read back to my comments love, :confused:

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 22:34 ----------

Sheff5555 : its an on going problem and only going to get worse, as the people coming to England ( Britain ) have different sort of beliefs, and what goes on behind closed doors, is the norm, in their country, we as a nation know pedophile's exist, but we also know you just don't have sex with underage people, be it boy or girl, or gang rape.

I feel im getting out of my depth here so will leave this conversation going.

Edited by julesmarie

What the hell are you trying to say that the victims had it coming? Or provoked it?