Who would you like to say sorry and/or thank you to?

So this seems to be the basic premise of the new BBC 1 show where members of the public get to go back and say sorry to someone in their past that they wronged or a thank you to somebody that they should've thanked at the time.

I think there are probably a few teachers I should say sorry to but what about you?

Does anyone come to mind?

I'd like to say thank you to my year 6 teacher (sadly long dead), for inspiring me with a love of history and literature.

Thanks also to the Australian opthalmic surgeon who corrected our son's severe squint (the worst they had ever seen in the health authority!) with pioneering surgery which he had developed himself. Despite being a crass, rude human being with no understanding of small children, what he achieved was nothing short of a miracle and our relief when our child opened his eyes after the op and we could get eye contact with him for the first time, was indescribable.

Thanks also due to our student tenants who at our request cheerfully cleaned the vomit out of the bathtub before we showed some prospective new tenants round....

And apologies to our youngest son for bringing him up in the middle of nowhere where he met no girls whatsoever (despite attending a co-ed school) thus ensuring that he went to university 'not knowing what to do with them'. He seems to have found out, nonetheless.

Thank you to Mr Abrahamson my J4 teacher who gave me a love of learning and Miss Furtado my head teacher at High Storrs who gave me confidence and self respect when mine was at an all time low.

Sorry to my parents for all the hassle I caused them as a teenager.