Blades and playoffs

It seems that most Blades are resigned to the playoffs at the best,what 3 teams would you like in the playoffs with you,its currently Bradford,Preston and Swindon,would you be happy with these?

It seems that most Blades are resigned to the playoffs at the best,what 3 teams would you like in the playoffs with you,its currently Bradford,Preston and Swindon,would you be happy with these?

I think we've beaten the 3 clubs you mentioned, so I'd be happy with them. I'd also be happy with any of the top ten.

It's a lottery as they say!

Careful, you'll be accused of trolling soon lol

Mods... can you delete this thread please, as it's not to my liking and it upsets me. (JOKE DON"T DELETE IT)

My four champions were, Arsenal, Derby, Preston and Burton, ill have to keep with Preston.

I think we've beaten the 3 clubs you mentioned, so I'd be happy with them. I'd also be happy with any of the top ten.

Careful, you'll be accused of trolling soon lol

Mods... can you delete this thread please, as it's not to my liking and it upsets me. (JOKE DON"T DELETE IT)

There's going to be some very decent teams in those play offs and as we know they are hard to predict.

What's happened to the Done and May thread you posted?, it was a good discussion with some decent replies.

There's going to be some very decent teams in those play offs and as we know they are hard to predict.

What's happened to the Done and May thread you posted?, it was a good discussion with some decent replies.

I've just noticed that thread has gone, there was nothing wrong with it:confused:

as for blades surely it's your year to win it if you don't get auto:)

I would fancy us against any of the top teams at the minute, with Murphy on form and Done up front.

I've just noticed that thread has gone, there was nothing wrong with it:confused:

as for blades surely it's your year to win it if you don't get auto:)

Well it was about Wednesday and Dem Blades but it seems just sticking to posting about Dem Blades is what's wanted so hey ho, It's all about Dem Blades we go.:hihi::hihi:.

I think this years play offs will be the hardest we have been in so I'm not over confident about them Nervy pal.

It will be tough but most blades I think will agree that you must have one of the best if not best squad in the league but I can understand you blades not getting your hopes up on past experiences:)

as for that thread it didn't really stray off topic so it would be nice to know why it's gone unless summats gone off I haven't seen

My four champions were, Arsenal, Derby, Preston and Burton, ill have to keep with Preston.

Arsenal????? Hahahahah :)

Anyway, it has to be play-offs, can't see the Blades fighting into the top now. Will be interesting to see if Nigel can beat the Wembley-dreads.

Like you say its a lottery,if its the 4 named anyone of them could win the playoffs.

If it's the playoffs it'll be nailed on us and Preston.

We are the team with most playoff losses 4, whilst they are the team with the worst playoff participation results, 9 times in the playoffs 9 losses.

Obviously we will need to think of a new way to lose as we like a bit of variety in our disasters.

Thus far we've done losses to the last minute thunderbolt could have gone anywhere but hit the top corner, v Crystal Palace.

Also, the don't turn up and all over by half time with a penalty miss thrown in, v Wolves.

Then there was the tight game with a crap manager and an even crapper referee - two penalties turned down, one at least stonewall - v Burnley.

Finally the last one, which I thought was particularly ingenious of us, run out of striker options by varying means, prison, groin strain and a two footed tackle resulting in three match ban.

Play a team with the most prolific striker in the division ( with the possible exception of the one in prison ) hold them to nil nil after extra time and lose by missing the 22nd penalty.

It is with eager anticipation I await our denouement this time around.

Arsenal????? Hahahahah :)

Anyway, it has to be play-offs, can't see the Blades fighting into the top now. Will be interesting to see if Nigel can beat the Wembley-dreads.

You think arsenal is funny, my choice for championship winners was Fulham.:(