Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet

Have noticed that work as finished on the lake at this site, but am wondering now that the lake is full of water again, whether the fish have been returned to this water...

Anybody help IAN

Give Woodseats Angling a call and ask for Mark, he sells the day permits for the hamlet.

PS, Ian i noticed you have replied about the angling club, your more than welcome to come on our charity match in April, really good set of lads and lasses and always a good day out.

Edited by DaveGas

Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply re Hamlet, and if you can give me a day\date & time will gladly make 1 on your Charity day.

Best regards IAN

Thanks Ian, Its on Sat 18th of April, we are fishing on Butts lake which is at Aston Park, its £10 to fish that includes £1 for the pools for the winner, entry into our raffle (we have some very nice prizes), £3 for your peg leaving £6 a person towards Lillies charity, we do have a thread running above which has been made into a sticky but I will ask Linda to add you to the list, cheers

Dave

Dave.

Brill mate I will be there what time u kicking off?? you havin breakfast at Alex's send me a meeting time please IAN

We usually fish 10 till 4 and draw pegs about 08.15 - 08.30, a few of us do meet up for breakfast around 7.15ish so your more than welcome to join us.

Dave , sounds good to me will be at Alex's Café sited just below Lily Pond on the Aston complex for 7.15. Big Brekkie and weigh in 3lb sounds about right.

Cheers IAN

Trust me you will weigh more than 3lb in lol, cheers Ian see you on 18th.