Any Heavy rock fans on here ?

Hi guys well just heard the new Symphony X CD Underworld . Luv it !! Also looking forward to the new Vanden Plas CD pt 2 of the Chronicles of the immortals cd

I'm 29 so missed a lot of the 80s rock legends and growing up through the 90s resisted as my dad tried to impose his music tastes on me in the forms of The Eagles and Genesis,

but eventually some of it started to rub off and now I'm gutted I didn't get to see these bands. I would give anything to go back and see Freddy Mercury on Stage. What a voice!

Iv recently been loving Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me

But my favourite of all is Iron Maiden as Bruce has possibly the most amazing voice ever!

If you fancy banging that head and shredding those air guitars, this Saturday's Corp has DJ Rice spinning the decks - playing all of your classic rock/metal/thrash. Everything from Led Zep to Metallica, GNR to Testament, Maiden to Bon Jovi and everything in between.

I think it's being advertised under the Reservoir Rocks banner, which was always the best Corp night when it was down on Bank St (IMHO).

Yesssss one of my fave bands Symphony X playing corp 15th Feb 17 quid tickets on sale now lm going to go.

Be gud to meet some of you but l guess among the masses be difficult to meet ye..

just ordered Maidens latest album "book of souls" on triple lp vinyl :)

lovely

Hi guys just wondered if anyone is going to see Symphony X at the corp in February could l cadge a lift off someone if there near walkley ? Would love to see them missed them last time.

Cheers

If not its ok

just ordered Maidens latest album "book of souls" on triple lp vinyl :)

lovely

You wont be disappointed.

Excellent album.

Can't believe noones going to see Symphony X

My ear and hearing problems now mean that the only way I could go to a gig is with ear plugs in, which kind of defeats the whole purpose.

dont know if i can put this

i sell rock music on lps and singles and all under £10 well most lol

i bought a fantastic collection of rock yes i kept about 150 for my self

so if any one wants a look i am in the nicholas building at shalesmore on the ground level

look for back to vintage i only put them in last week so they is about 300 albums and 500 singles and yes they all very good condition just go in and ask for pauls records and i will be in most weekends

I attended the Epica/Eluveitie/Scar Symmetry gig in Manchester on Thursday 12th November.

I was only going for the support bands as I wasn't bothered about Epica, but I have to say that they were fantastic.

I'm not a fan of the whole symphonic/operatic metal stuff, but they were great and I enjoyed all three bands. Was a feast for the ears (as well as the eyes, in some ways...;))

Pretty much gigged out now, for 2015, but got a good start next year with Thunder supported by Terrorvision at the Arena and then Sabaton/Alestorm in Manchester.