Dem 10 man Blades draw and the Massive lose.

I cant help but think all this dialogue against Gray is a bit unfair on him and it's a bit premature to call for his head.

After all, he was the one in charge at the start of the season that got you in a position which has still enabled you to stay mid table at present after the current bad run.

Apparently he is not in regular contact with the new owner yet and he seems to be running the whole kit and kaboodle by himself, surely a bedding in period for the new players and owners will be beneficial to everyone instead of knee jerk reactions.

I'm with you with this... it would be a disgrace if he got sacked. He's been their best manager in years.

Was Westwood sent off in the penalty incident?

Yup straight red. Not certain he took the player out though from what I've seen on Sky Sports News..

I'm with you with this... it would be a disgrace if he got sacked. He's been their best manager in years.

I never saw a single post from an owls fan at the beginning of the season saying they expected to be any better off than they are now, in fact it is about where most of them expected and even hoped for give or take a couple of places..

Which is why there are a few of us not wanting him gone trav and Rossy X. The only issue we have had is our strikers not hitting the back of the net. They have plenty of chances so I fail to see how SG's tactics can be blamed for that!! If he hadn't got the defence playing so strongly we would have been in a dog fight now. Keep SG. Travesty to let him go now.

Edited by potlegs

I never saw a single post from an owls fan at the beginning of the season saying they expected to be any better off than they are now, in fact it is about where most of them expected and even hoped for give or take a couple of places..

Yes , can't disagree with that.

Actually thought Wednesday would get something today and apparently they were unlucky.

Was at the Lane watching the second best comeback since Lazarus so don't know what happened at Derby.

Was Westwood sent off in the penalty incident?

Yep he was .

Agreed, I don't think its that owls fans want him gone though more that the new owners will expect alot more for their money for added pressure. Most will say he deserves until the end of season then the pressure will be on him.

Not seen anything of today's game but a harsh sending off seems the turning point. I said we'd need 3 goals Rob get anything from this game and seems I was right but not too disheartened. I win against millwall is much needed though

Baxter cost us two points today, it was a stupid tackle and he had no need to make it in the position he did.

The ref was abysmal today, he let stuff go from both sides and didn't seem in command at all.

In one incident in the second half we had a free kick about 30 yards out, their wall set up about 6 to 7 yards back from the ball.

The ref seems happy enough for us to take it until a United player stands at the side of him and the ball and paces out 10 yards, he winds up three yards behind the Coventry wall at which point the ref remembers he's got a bleedin spray and decided to use it.

I was surprised he didn't book our player for showing him up!

Got a bit of a soft spot for Westwood as he plays for Ireland, so not pleased he got sent off, but same as us you've got a decent backup keeper so not as big a problem as it might have been.

Agreed, I don't think its that owls fans want him gone though more that the new owners will expect alot more for their money for added pressure. Most will say he deserves until the end of season then the pressure will be on him.

Not seen anything of today's game but a harsh sending off seems the turning point. I said we'd need 3 goals Rob get anything from this game and seems I was right but not too disheartened. I win against millwall is much needed though

If you don't win them, I think your in for a very nervous time. But I think you'll win them. Any club below Millwall IMO will be down.

I remember when MASSIVE signed Di Canio didn't they take a photo with him eating spaghetti on the pitch ? Touch of class that :hihi:

I remember when MASSIVE signed Di Canio didn't they take a photo with him eating spaghetti on the pitch ? Touch of class that :hihi:

He'd need a pair of wellies to do that now.:hihi::hihi:.

Crikey - you remembering something about the Owls I don't and you a Blade Ridgewalk! ;)