DWP HR email and phone number

Hi I'm new to the forum.

I am looking for the most up to date email and phone number for DWP HR as my prospective employer in Canada is looking for a reference. I left DWP October 2013. I understand I need to give consent anyone know where to find the consent form

Edited by Kazb148
Adding to post

You need to give your prospective employer your old staff number and a consent form. Just note, they will not give any info over the phone. It has to be in writing.

I worked at DWP HR in Sheffield until August (when i managed to get transferred to a new job before Sheffield was closed by a private firm)

I worked at DWP HR in Sheffield until August (when i managed to get transferred to a new job before Sheffield was closed by a private firm)

Me too, except I stayed until the bitter end, by which time I couldn't wait to see the back of the place:rolleyes:.

Thanks for that where do I get a consent form?

Thanks for that where do I get a consent form?

You prospective employer should have their own. Before things changed you could ring the call centre and give verbal permission. Not sure if that is the case or not anymore. You can't get their consent form with not being there.