Industrial noise around Beighton

Monday to Friday in the day when people are at work the noise would not be heard as much but when people are off work at the weekend they do not want to hear this industrial noise. It is not ideal to do this on a Saturday or Sunday.

This place exudes a constant stench throughout the area. I'm surprised they get away with it. I just love the smell of fried onions at 7am.

I agree Baz, rush hour Mon - Fri would be great.

Chicken tikka at 7 on Saturday morning when I'm hungover and trying to get fresh air ......

I did like the almond smell but it's been ages since that.

It was like hypnosis I subconsciously bought a battenburg and a frangipan after getting a whiff.

It's the weekend again and Pennine foods are venting industrial noise around S20. I finished work half an hour again and noticed it. See how long it goes on for tonight. Who would you contact for industrial noise problems? Is there a special department in the council. Does anyone know?

Thanks

It's the weekend again and Pennine foods are venting industrial noise around S20. I finished work half an hour again and noticed it. See how long it goes on for tonight. Who would you contact for industrial noise problems? Is there a special department in the council. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Environmental health should be your first port of call.

I've heard it around an 9pm went out to put the rubbish out can't hear it now I'm back indoors.