Bear Grylls: Mission Survive.

Anyone else watching this utter drival? I'm half expecting Ant and Dec to walk on any minuet and tell me it's all a joke....

Yup, I'm watching it, only because I like Survivalist programmes, disappointed it's *ahem* celebs, it would have been more entertaining with Joe Public...aaahh well...

Me too I watch most survivalist stuff this is not the best but its better than most stuff on TV.

Interesting that the celebs consider makeup as a priority to survive bless um!

Scared of water and scared of horses ...

Yup, I'm watching it, only because I like Survivalist programmes, disappointed it's *ahem* celebs, it would have been more entertaining with Joe Public...aaahh well...

Bear Grillis, silly name, and a big show off, it's just what you would expect from a Public School boy, just like his side kicks Cameron, Osborne and Johnson, all idiots.:roll:

Didn't Mr Grylls get caught out by the media once staying in a luxury hotel, after a hard days work out in the wilderness.

Didn't Mr Grylls get caught out by the media once staying in a luxury hotel, after a hard days work out in the wilderness.

He did but denied it....

However regarding the survival prog the celebs or heroes as he calls them are a waste of time, he should have got the propper heros of our land like ex war invalids, life saving physicians, maybe olympic medalists and life savers there the real heroes here not the pampered "celebs"

He did but denied it....

However regarding the survival prog the celebs or heroes as he calls them are a waste of time, he should have got the propper heros of our land like ex war invalids, life saving physicians, maybe olympic medalists and life savers there the real heroes here not the pampered "celebs"

Olympic medallists are not heros. Nothing like.

---------- Post added 21-02-2015 at 20:00 ----------

[/color]

He did but denied it....

Erm..... There is an Olympic medalist. :nod:

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a630462/mission-survives-kelly-holmes-i-almost-drowned-that-was-a-bit-hairy.html#~p4XrCCpVoVdSCF

Edited by Scozzie

Bear Grillis, silly name, and a big show off, it's just what you would expect from a Public School boy, just like his side kicks Cameron, Osborne and Johnson, all idiots.:roll:

I was in the T.A with bear when he was just a lad I learnt him to survive on sally clarks

I was in the T.A with bear when he was just a lad I learnt him to survive on sally clarks

Just livin up north would be too tough for him

Olympic medallists are not heros. Nothing like.

Thats true but I did say "maybe" but you get my drift......there are a lot of hero's in this Country people who save lives, as mentioned and the kind of people who get awards for doing brave things, think that more or less clarifies it