3 UK schoolgirls "travelling to Syria"

I get out quite a lot, what a silly thing to say. You are also mixing your ridiculous arguments. These girls were born here.

These pretend Brits are legally Brits, just like you. This isn't opinion or subjective. There are clear legal definitions of what a British person is. Neither you nor I can change that.

I think lots of us are aware of pretend Brits although they are legally entitled to call themselves British.

I think lots of us are aware of pretend Brits although they are legally entitled to call themselves British.

What makes a 'pretend Brit' from a 'proper Brit'? Are they a different colour?

I'm calling you out on your cobblers, for what it is, there, puiseguin, there are plenty of us who are republican.

And there lies the irony. A servant of the Crown mingling with Republicans in France pontificating on crown loyalty.

The parents of these children are now saying that it is all the fault of the authorities, who should have stopped them going.

Abdication of responsibility, I think.

Yes. They smell funny too.

.............sometimes.

I don't have any loyalty to the crown, does that make me any less British?

I love my country but hate the crown and all it stands for. I guess im less British too :(

Im still more British than the Queen though but then thats not hard really

I'm calling you out on your cobblers, for what it is, there, puiseguin, there are plenty of us who are republican.

We can care about our country perfectly well, without feeling the need to express blind and slavish loyalty to the crown.

I respect my country, and obey its laws, but I do not think any one family should wield power in the way it does.

Expressing loyalty to the crown is an expression of loyalty to the country. Our current oath of allegiance refers to allegiance to the crown because the monarch is our current head of state. So being republican has nothing whatsoever to do with that allegiance. Wishing the country destroyed is quite a different thing.

.............sometimes.

Don't be coy! Tell us more about these 'pretend Brits' that 'lots of us are aware of'

I love my country but hate the crown and all it stands for. I guess im less British too :(

Im still more British than the Queen though but then thats not hard really

Interesting point. Ill give that some thought.

I love England but I hate the ConDemNation coalition and I can never forgive Charles for cheating on Diana.

Is there an oath of disloyalty I can take, if Charles becomes King?

(disloyalty... Ha ha... Just like Charles)