3 UK schoolgirls "travelling to Syria"

They'll end up as the concubines of Jihad warriors then later on with their guts splattered all over the inside of a burned out ISIS Toyota pick up truck when they get caught in an sir strike.

How cheaply at times the young value their lives :confused:

My bold

When you were 13, 14, 15, 19 etc, did you not consider yourself immortal?

Whilst I think they have been incredibly naive and absolutely, utterly stupid, at the very least, you have to realise that they are still stupid kids at the end of the day.

We had 13, 14, 15, and 16 - year old British children signing up to the armed forces, only within the last 100 years, thinking it would be "an awfully big adventure".

Im not saying it is right, at all, what these girls have done, but you have to look at how young they are ( and the girls of this sort of background seem to be kept even more naive and much younger, emotionally than many of their western counterparts. Twenty and thirty year olds I have met, have been like 12 or 13 year old girls when it comes to emotional and sexual intelligence).

I see on the News that the Lawyer of the Parents of one of the young Girls who have fled our Country to go abroad and join I.S is "blaming" our security forces for not apprehending them before they "escaped" our borders and went off to join I.S.

Is it just me or should the parents have stopped them, it's a bit rich to blame "the establishment" for it all happening. Maybe the parents smell the C word - compensation.

I also hope these three school girls are arrested if they ever return, and receive a severe punishment for their deeds. Or maybe just put them back on a plane and ship them back to where they came from.

Angel.

My bold

When you were 13, 14, 15, 19 etc, did you not consider yourself immortal?

Whilst I think they have been incredibly naive and absolutely, utterly stupid, at the very least, you have to realise that they are still stupid kids at the end of the day.

We had 13, 14, 15, and 16 - year old British children signing up to the armed forces, only within the last 100 years, thinking it would be "an awfully big adventure".

Im not saying it is right, at all, what these girls have done, but you have to look at how young they are ( and the girls of this sort of background seem to be kept even more naive and much younger, emotionally than many of their western counterparts. Twenty and thirty year olds I have met, have been like 12 or 13 year old girls when it comes to emotional and sexual intelligence).

Just think. With a bit of loyalty to the UK they could have joined the British armed forces as cadets.

How do we know they haven't just gone for a fortnight by the pool in Turkey? Are we jumping to the assumption that every Muslim getting a flight out of the country is off to join ISIS?

Treason is still a crime in this country is it not? I don't see how what these girls are doing it not treason. Now you can give them a bit of leniency due to their age, but they should still be facing a long stretch in chokey if/when they return.

Looking at the photographs of them at the airport the 16yr old did look older ,its harder to tell when they are wearing head scarfs,I think all head coverings should be removed on passing through security .

Looking at the photographs of them at the airport the 16yr old did look older ,its harder to tell when they are wearing head scarfs,I think all head coverings should be removed on passing through security .

You think, I'm darned sure all heads (of all religions) should be uncovered, and faces seen whether coming or going through Customs. It has a really simple word to describe it, security.

Angel1.

Let em out, but don't let em back in!would be the right message.

Let em out, but don't let em back in!would be the right message.

Only if you want the message to be "Britain doesn't give a toss about international law and will do what the heck it wants".

Explain to me how this is the right message.

It would be a message that you cannot come and live here and pretend to be British.

It would be a message that you cannot come and live here and pretend to be British.

They aren't pretending, they are as British as you and I if they were born here. You do realise that "British" has nothing to do with a belief system don't you.

They aren't pretending, they are as British as you and I if they were born here. You do realise that "British" has nothing to do with a belief system don't you.

It has quite a bit to do with loyalty to the crown rather than those who seek to destroy our nation.