Fireworks in S3 area..

I've seen it mentioned before, but can anyone else hear these display fireworks going off near Burngreave? We're talking half an hour now and it is nearly midnight.

Some people think it's a sign that the drugs have arrived and others have speculated that they come from the bottom of Rutland Rd area and are associated with the celebrations from Asian weddings.

This isn't a random occurrence, this happens relatively frequently. I can't make a complaint as I don't know where they are coming from but this is not even remotely funny. At the moment between my job and running a football club I am doing 12 hour days and I need some kip, but my dog is going crackers as they are frightening him and there's no way I'll het to sleep until I've managed to settle him down.

Can anyone definitively tell me where they come from? We need to sort this out and stop it once and for all. Midnight on random weekdays is unacceptable and anti-social!

---------- Post added 20-02-2015 at 00:06 ----------

Oh and add to that the sound of the loud engines on the cars that regularly race each other in the early hours up and down Barnsley Road and we're just having a wonderful party here in Pitsmoor/Burngreave/Firshill.

Yes I'm at Pagehall I thought it was from somewhere round here

Suggestions on twitter this incident could be Chinese people celebrating their new year in, not the usual lot. If I can hear it up here and you can hear it in Page Hall, I guarantee some people convalescing in Northern General are being kept awake!

its new years day for some people

I can see quite big displays from my balcony in town. All at the bottom of the ponderosa . No idea who, but CNY seems a good shout!

I've seen it mentioned before, but can anyone else hear these display fireworks going off near Burngreave? We're talking half an hour now and it is nearly midnight.

Some people think it's a sign that the drugs have arrived and others have speculated that they come from the bottom of Rutland Rd area and are associated with the celebrations from Asian weddings.

This isn't a random occurrence, this happens relatively frequently. I can't make a complaint as I don't know where they are coming from but this is not even remotely funny. At the moment between my job and running a football club I am doing 12 hour days and I need some kip, but my dog is going crackers as they are frightening him and there's no way I'll het to sleep until I've managed to settle him down.

Can anyone definitively tell me where they come from? We need to sort this out and stop it once and for all. Midnight on random weekdays is unacceptable and anti-social!

---------- Post added 20-02-2015 at 00:06 ----------

Oh and add to that the sound of the loud engines on the cars that regularly race each other in the early hours up and down Barnsley Road and we're just having a wonderful party here in Pitsmoor/Burngreave/Firshill.

My bold=

This is a made up myth.........

My bold=

This is a made up myth.........

Bulk text is the norm these days, plus they dont run out these days?------ yes Chinese New Year---

恭禧發財

Im in s6 and can see them from my bedroom window, looks like they are from the ponderosa. Its driving me crackers now, specially so late at night!