Sheffield Festival of Transport + Other Local Shows

Get friendly with someone who has a trailer. A lot of the exotic cars and half finished cars were transported.

Isn't looking likely the the Maestro will be reading in time for the Sheffield show, and the other Maestro has just topped it so needs fixing.

Hopefully I can attend on foot though.

Anyone know what the entrance fee is for non-exhibitors?

Free £3.00 for parking in the visitors car park though.

Keep an eye out for us!

I will keep an eye out for some fiestas.

What is the best time to arrive do you know? I may just get the other half to drop me off, as he is still busy working on the Maestro.

A friend of mine is asking if it is possible to show his car without booking? Does anyone know?

We've found a transporter so keep yer eyes peeled for our pink Trabi.

Skatiechik no you have to book so that you can show your car as far as i'm aware, but they are still looking for cars to show as far as i can tell as i have just received our passes in the post today and they say that on a note with them.

We have managed to cobble together a Peugeot Sport Club stand with 12 cars so will have some nice old school 205's on show and even a 405 T16

I think you can turn up on the day and pay. Go to the bottom entrance by the animal farm and have a word with the marshalls, im sure they will let you in.

Plenty of people doing plenty of polishing this saturday then?

I went today, saw the trabant, and I also saw what I think was you and your partner Phylis. I was going to speak but you were sat behind the cars chating with some other people and I didn't like to intrude.

No maestros there though :(

I went today with mrs ang to be- it was a very good day out.

The batmobile was my personal port of call today and it didnt dissapoint- although batman was crap, and his costume looked utter cack as well.

The rest of the event was great- the wall of death was fabulous for £1 each as well, and I liked Kerrie's new pimped up gocart with underglow blue lighting!

All in all a great day- photos coming soon!!

I went today, saw the trabant, and I also saw what I think was you and your partner Phylis. I was going to speak but you were sat behind the cars chating with some other people and I didn't like to intrude.

No maestros there though :(

My maestro was in the public car park, someone left a card on the windscreen.

I thought the monstro team were going to turn out to graves park so I went to have a look. :( never mind, maybe next year!

P.S. maestro still for sale, cheap.