Welcome to the Classic Car Group.

Hi G422er,

Ive got some rear drum brakes off a reliant that may do for your car, I'm going to build a trike in the future and change the rear brakes to disc's, if they are useful to you let me know and we will sort out a deal for them.

cheers ALAN

Edited by jimmy62alan
spelling

Hi Classic and vintage cars enthusiasts!

If you don't already know there will be a Classic and Vintage car show happening tomorrow Sunday 16th September at the Gypsy Queen (Drakehouse Lane, beighton, S20 1FW). The show starts at 12pm with arrivals from 11am. Come along to enter, win prizes or even just have a look at the classic and vintage cars on display!

For more info call 0114 2487429.

Hi Classic and vintage cars enthusiasts!

If you don't already know there will be a Classic and Vintage car show happening tomorrow Sunday 16th September at the Gypsy Queen (Drakehouse Lane, beighton, S20 1FW). The show starts at 12pm with arrivals from 11am. Come along to enter, win prizes or even just have a look at the classic and vintage cars on display!

For more info call 0114 2487429.

Is this only for 4 wheels or can 2 join in?

Only if you own a Vespa GT.lol

---------- Post added 11-05-2013 at 23:36 ----------

Seems everybody now thinks a classic car was made in 1989,WRONG with a capitol W.lol

Only joking,but there are so many different opinions of "classic car" so why not sub divide the threads to 50s/60s /70s classics etc?

My dream classic by the way is a 1965 Vespa GS160

......omg.. its sexier than Jenifer Aniston in latex.

[quote

......omg.. its sexier than Jenifer Aniston in latex.

And that ain't saying much. Low standards?

would love to help anyone with there project, do have experience have restored Baby Austin, Triumph Tr4,5 and 6. Austin Healy, talbot sunbeam, sierra cosworth. Lotus cortina, 280 brooklyn Capri,Caterham 7

I am looking for somewhere to do some DIY maintenance on my car. Does anyone know a location which lets people hire the place for a few hours to allow DIY ers to work on there premises. This does not need to have any special facilities just somewhere undercover, dry with electricity. Much appreciate any help.

I am looking for somewhere to do some DIY maintenance on my car. Does anyone know a location which lets people hire the place for a few hours to allow DIY ers to work on there premises. This does not need to have any special facilities just somewhere undercover, dry with electricity. Much appreciate any help.

Yeah the times I have thought the same thing. I do have a garage with light and power at the side of the house, but like all garages it is narrow

and I can't jack from the side. Plus, a pit or a ramp would make life so much easier.

I hope someone replies with info on this, I have even thought of looking into the possibility of starting something myself, I reckon there would be a good demand from DIYers and classic car enthusiasts etc.

Perhaps someone can give a legal opinion on the possibility.

well where do i start, i have a collection of montego's , and what a fantasic car (i think ) they are .

They are; I very much regret breaking mine. :(

I would hesitate to call them a classic, but if they are accepted as such, then I assume my T-series Mercedes is as well?

Yeah the times I have thought the same thing. I do have a garage with light and power at the side of the house, but like all garages it is narrow

and I can't jack from the side. Plus, a pit or a ramp would make life so much easier.

I hope someone replies with info on this, I have even thought of looking into the possibility of starting something myself, I reckon there would be a good demand from DIYers and classic car enthusiasts etc.

Perhaps someone can give a legal opinion on the possibility.

Yep will be interesting to see if anyone has any input..