Welcome to the Classic Car Group.

Had an outing in a moggy 1000 a few years back, biggest laugh i'd had in a long while. I wouldn't mind one but my boyfriend has said no!

Hello all you classic car loving people,

I am not as fanatic as you yet, give me some time. My beloved boyfriend has brought me a convertable 1971 vw beetle for our aniversary (i always wanted one). I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any garages or lock ups for rent in the heeley area where I can keep my new baby??

any help or words of advice would be much appreciated

Many thanks Viki :)

We are renting a garage just off Woodseats Road on Smithy Wood Road. We won't need it once we have moved to our new house. If you pop in and ask for the owner he is usually down there. He has 58 garages where we are and his wife owns some as well.

Thank you for your reply phylis, it is much apreciated!

I will pop down there and have a chat with this guy. where abouts on smithy woods roads is he?

thank you very much :) viki

I think it's Smithy Wood Road, i don't take much notice of road names. If you come up Woodseats Road, from Abbeydale Road, it's the 2nd turn on the left. There is a newsagents on the corner. If you go along this road you go past the pub/club and they are on your right. You can't miss them there are loads of garages there. The bloke who owns them is a very nice chap, he is usually around through the day. There is a gate from the lower deck to the upper deck of garages, his lock up is the first you come to through the gate, he is usually in there. He is very helpful and trys his best to find everyone a garage. He helped us at very short notice.

1962 Morris minor 1000 2 door saloon

1962 Morris minor 1000 2 door saloon

what colour is your moggy ,i have a 68 2 door in rose taupe.

1962 Almond green.Only got it just before christmas 2006.Had new steel wings allround, lots of restoration done by previous owners. Solid like a tank. 'Taxed' and tesd till July 2007. Needs tidying up and a good service but waiting for better weather. Needs new headlining - gong to EMS for it as its cheap enough.

Hello, I have a 1963 BMW Isetta, three wheel, right hand drive it needs a total restoration. Anyone fancy lending a hand with the welding/bodywork ?

Hi Andy

I am looking for an Isetta to restore and noticed you have just started to restore yours. Just a thought but do you know of any more in your area I have the funds ready to buy but can`t find one.

Can you help in my quest.

Spencer Mann

Does a 1992 XJS V12 Count as "classic" and do you know if there is a Jag sub-group? Please. BR.

Yes we love classic cars.have a 1972 Truimph mark 2 beautiful.

1983 Citreon safari estate now ready for its MOT (cross fingers) and just purchased a ford zephyr 1960. If any one can help we need a rear seat or both this is needed for the renovation.

Enjoy your cars everyone out there.

If any of you cars owners could attend our festival Aug 4th we would love it