Welcome to the Classic Car Group.

Hello. I have just bought a 1966 Riley Elf (Mini with a boot)

My first car was a Wolseley Hornet which was much the same thing. Unfortunately I lost it on a bend and bent it.

If I knew then what I know now, I think I'd have tried harder to straighten it out...

I still have a few of the bits hidden away at my dad's somewhere. :?

would love to help anyone with there project, do have experience have restored Baby Austin, Triumph Tr4,5 and 6. Austin Healy, talbot sunbeam, sierra cosworth. Lotus cortina, 280 brooklyn Capri,Caterham 7

I could use some help stripping mine soon ready to go in for bodywork sorting.

Bodyshop need me to remove trim, lights, bumpers, carpets, interior, locks and handles etc.

They will give me a couple of weeks notice but I want to keep using it until then.

hi everyone,does anyone know where i can buy green windscreen washer tube (trico ?) for my classic car,either locally or internet ? have tried ebay and amazon but have had no luck

hi everyone,does anyone know where i can buy green windscreen washer tube (trico ?) for my classic car,either locally or internet ? have tried ebay and amazon but have had no luck

Didn't/don't Halfords sell it, i'm sure I once got some there.

Hello Classic Car Group,

Does anyone know where I can buy some brake discs for a Bedford CF2?

Much appreciated.

Hello Classic Car Group,

Does anyone know where I can buy some brake discs for a Bedford CF2?

Much appreciated.

try brakeline motor factors,parkway rise, or sheffield imported motor factors on henry st

hi all

does anyone know what happened at the travellers rest classic car show at hope last year ? i used to go regular but missed last year,got a letter yesterday from the organiser,saying this year had been cancelled due to some minority being knobheads :roll:

Hi,

Wonder if the SF could help out here.

We are holding a vintage day in the Peak District village of Tideswell on Sunday 22th July to coincide with our Wakes and Well dressing week and the arrival of 800 cyclists on vintage bikes on the first ever L’Éroica Brittanica, a celebration of food, culture and cycling. We have also got a rather special fly past that day too.

There will be live music throughout the day too.

We hoping to encourage owners of vintage/classic vehicles to the village on that day to join in our celebrations. With the demise of the Hope Valley Vintage Car Rally, this is a great opportunity to establish a new tradition.

I wonder if you could spread the word amongst fellow classic enthusiasts.

No special booking required… but I only ask if a whole club is planning to arrive I get a bit of warning!

More details on the Visit Tideswell website. (look on RHS for L'Eroica)

By all means contact me if to wish to find out ore

Pete

I did mean the 22nd June yes sorry... Old Fashioned cyclists all morning (L'Eroica) coming through the village ... then hopefully lots of you classic car guys and ... wait for it.. a Spitfire flypast at 2.40... bring your cars guys and gals.

Pete

I am looking for somewhere to do some DIY maintenance on my car. Does anyone know a location which lets people hire the place for a few hours to allow DIY ers to work on there premises. This does not need to have any special facilities just somewhere undercover, dry with electricity. Much appreciate any help.

As it happens I have just had a card pushed through my letterbox offering a fully equipped garage in town for DIY car owners to hire.

Fantastic !!!

£10 per hour and a mechanic on hand if you need advice. Even a tyre fitting machine.

Plus use of sockets and tools if you need it.

Their number is 4388188