Welcome to the Classic Car Group.

We took 5years to raise money to do this ex landfill site into a wonderful area. We had an event last year to celebrate with completetion. This year we are using the park again and it is a one day event. The park is situated on wordsworth ave opposite forty foot pub. We do try to raise money this year it is for the mcmillian nurses.

We are a TARA (tenants & Residents Association all volunteers). The date is Aug 4th Saturday. The cars will have to be static display but we could arrange a little run ( convoy to show off our cars, why not) if you so wished. It would be appreciated if we could have your support.

Janetb

Anyone interested in bringing your classic cars please let me know. The Festival on cookson Park wordsworth ave(opp forty foot pub). August 4th 1 day event.

The park has Cycle speedway track to international standard,SKateboard BMX track., 2 junior football pitches, Play areas for up to 5 and older.

It took our TARA (tenants & residents ass) 5 years, lots of begging fund raising and writing bids to achieve the 1.2 million it cost to refurb.

This year we would like to raise money for the McMillian nurses anyone with ideas would be appreciated.Our 3 cars will be there.

Its lovely when people can look around the cars rememeber when they had one or one they always wanted. Btter still it gives us a chance to show our pride and joys.

any dates on local shows yet? :loopy: :loopy:

any dates for local shows yet, my corvette is waiting to go prowling again

There is a show at Long Eayon Nottingham end of July. We always go takes an hour from Sheffield to show ground if you want more details i will post them when come back from a few days away. Guess what we are doing looking for parts for a zephyr 1960 so its off to Norwich we go. Have a lovely easter everyone Janet b

Hi guys and gals i own a 1986 mk2 cavalier cabriolet that i have just had painted and is solid and looks mint on 18' chrome alloys, it sits well on them being lowered 45 ml just giving clearance of my finger width but doesn't rub at all.

I bought her from south london needing a makeover and a bit of tlc but ive spent a lot of time and money on her but she's starting to look mint and like a american lowrider.

She is going to be ready for march for any good wheather and to show at mk2cav.com shows. ash

Hi all. I have a 1981 mk1 golf gti that I am restoring. Most fun car I have ever driven! Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent chroming place locally? My bumpers need a bit of tlc... A good paint shop recommendation would also be appreciated as would an interior retrimmer!

Thanks

Alex

Body shop, Limestone garrage, just total resprayed my MR2

hi all wheres a good place to look for a austin a35 any one know