Quad bikes in S7

not seen them in a while but did hear a noise yesterday but didn't see , I wasn't sure if it was just a loud bike.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy ! That is just horrendous.

Don't worry they're still about , one cut me up on Montgomery Rd yesterday , I was trying to knock him off , but sadly couldn't catch up with him

I am a health professional living on Wake Road, I am heartily sick and tired of people slagging off Wake Road, it is a very nice place to live, I have lived here for nearly 15 years and love my neighborhood, that said the nutters on the quad bikes who I believe live on Chippinghouse Road, are a menace to society, they have no regard for the rules of the highway and seem to enjoy bouncing on and off the pavement, they have had many near collisions with people and pets, the police seem powerless to do anything even though they have received lots of complaints, so if anyone sees them or is awaire of where they are please call 101 and report them

I imagine if these vehicles are on the footpath, then they are breaking the law surely. Can't understand why the coppers arn't bothered.

Angel1.

I imagine if these vehicles are on the footpath, then they are breaking the law surely. Can't understand why the coppers arn't bothered.

Angel1.

they haven't been around here as far as I am aware recently.

they haven't been around here as far as I am aware recently.

I think Zimbabwe may be out of their jurisdiction!

I think Zimbabwe may be out of their jurisdiction!

I am in sheffield presently.

There is a tool who races up and down the street at lodge lane Aston at weekends. He seems to just rip up and down to annoy people then go home. Utterly pointless

There is a tool who races up and down the street at lodge lane Aston at weekends. He seems to just rip up and down to annoy people then go home. Utterly pointless

I feel for you. I had some idiot doing that near me. I quick knock on the door from the local plod put a stop to it. If it's being driven in a anti-social manner, causing annoyance, they can have it confiscated.

I know everyone likes to knock the Police but how difficult can it be to stop something as obvious as this when they just ride up and down main roads going through red lights and breaking numerous other laws but at least they got one of them and in fairness not seen them on London Rd for a few months.

There at it again flying around nether edge on a orange ktm enduro bike no number plate, rider had helmet on the lad on back didnt have one on. i hope they come off it and get badly hurt.

There at it again flying around nether edge on a orange ktm enduro bike no number plate, rider had helmet on the lad on back didnt have one on. i hope they come off it and get badly hurt.

I don't wish any ill on them, it does solve anything ! if a child was injured badly or even killed the crime does warrant death! hopefully it will stop with police assistance.