Quad bikes in S7

One has been speeding up and down for the last hour. Someone must have called the police, however, saw the police car drive straight past the speeding child and take a left onto one of the side roads? :loopy:

Also saw them tearing up Abbeydale rd near carterknowle rd nearly running into pedestrians on crossing.

Hi guys,

I saw a quad bike ride up onto the pavement today near the junction of Sharrow Vale Road and South View Road. Not content with waiting in a queue of traffic like the other law-abiding road users, the rider and his passenger simply rode straight up onto the pavement and flew around the corner at speed, cutting the corner into South View Road. They were lucky not to hit anyone. I called '101' when I returned home and reported the incident and registration number to the police...

A couple of months ago I also saw two young guys on a quad bike similarly completely disregard a queue of traffic at the junction of London Road and Boston Street. Instead of waiting in the queue they instead drove around it and went straight through the red light before turning right near Sainsburys, causing pedestrians who were crossing the road at the junction there to have to hurriedly move out of their way.

These idiots should not be allowed on the road !

Not sure as to why they have landed they were really quiet and tbh they could be running around everywhere now there was markings on the floor that was the only evidence left this happend around 2.00am in the night I just saw a bright white light shooting through the sky almost looked like it went through worm hole

Not sure as to why they have landed they were really quiet and tbh they could be running around everywhere now there was markings on the floor that was the only evidence left this happend around 2.00am in the night I just saw a bright white light shooting through the sky almost looked like it went through worm hole

Eh!......................

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:fruit cake

Nothing against quad bikes at all as they look like fun,but not driven as the 2 I encountered at the bottom end of London Rd and the three today going around Hunters Bar roundabout on 2 wheels before weaving in and out of the traffic up Brocco Bank.

They are totally devoid of any road sense or courtesy and should not be on the road(or pavements,bus lanes ,wrong side of the road etc.) All they are intent on is keeping up or overtaking the one in front.

Also a mention for the 2 scramble bike riders doing well over the speed limit on the rear wheel only for about 100 yards on Derek Dooley Way.

All idiots who care nothing for their own health and less for others.

Take their reg and report them for dangerous driving. The police will give them a visit and maybe confiscate the bike. It happened to one in Nether Edge.

Brocco Bank.

I much preferred Brocolli Bank

:D

I much preferred Brocolli Bank

:D

So did I. Predictive text got carried away.:D

I'd love to see this happen to one of them when they're showing off

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=67d_1454613106

not seen them in a while but did hear a noise yesterday but didn't see , I wasn't sure if it was just a loud bike.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy ! That is just horrendous.