Derby vs The Owls

A big well done to the Owls, a magificent effort from the lads, with 2 goals thrown in.:) Owls

Of the Middlesbrough game next Saturday the 28th the Smoggies have been allocated 4,500

tickets ,of which only 300 remained yesterday dinner time.

This match is also on Sky .:) Owl.

Oh dear lol...household will be a bit well interesting..

Hard luck guys today ye deserved something

We just had a day off roll on Bolton tuesday

---------- Post added 21-02-2015 at 17:13 ----------

No sign of the owls game being a early kick off on Boros website says 3pm bud

Looks like we had a sterling effort today, bloomin' shame about Westwood getting sent off. Maybe Gray subbed Keane because he had run out of steam? Gather he had a great game up to then so maybe looking not to knacker him up given we have a heavy schedule coming up? Just saying...

Happy we finally found the back of the net, it was said before kick off that this was going to maybe be our toughest so I should not be unhappy at the loss - but somehow I am.

Oh dear lol...household will be a bit well interesting..

Hard luck guys today ye deserved something

We just had a day off roll on Bolton tuesday

---------- Post added 21-02-2015 at 17:13 ----------

No sign of the owls game being a early kick off on Boros website says 3pm bud

Never saw the Leeds defeat coming Mooks, but Bournemouth , Ipswich and Watford

all lose.We did our best to hold Derby for you , they just had the extra quality.

Should set up a good Owls vs Smoggies contest next week .:) Owls.

How many scoring chances do the boro need today jeez l was pulling my hair out which is a bit sad as lm a ping-pong bald as they come lol..

Stepsons going next week l think.

Be in front of the comp as usual lol waiting for the full time whistle.

How many scoring chances do the boro need today jeez l was pulling my hair out which is a bit sad as lm a ping-pong bald as they come lol..

Stepsons going next week l think.

Be in front of the comp as usual lol waiting for the full time whistle.

It seems your goalkeeper made a big mistake pal, after that you had more shots than a gang of lads on a stag night down town, Wednesday's goalkeeper has been their savior this season according to many owls fans so at least you won't have him to contend with.

Yeah true m8 just a bit worried if we go up big if will the loanees go back and will Altor move on to a bigger club. But be nail biting the last 15 games so we will see what the next few games will bring just want next saturday out of the way lol

A big well done to the Owls, a magificent effort from the lads, with 2 goals thrown in.:) Owls

So you are happy your team let a couple of leads slip and lose the match but you say the Blades dropped 2 points at home , I would say the Blades fought hard with 10 men for 70 minutes and gained a point when really all 3 points should have gone back to Coventry ... Oh and you aren't Yorkshires number one team anymore for now which was something you and your pal Aaron were so proud of

Edited by canadablade

So you are happy your team let a couple of leads slip and lose the match but you say the Blades dropped 2 points at home , I would say the Blades fought hard with 10 men for 70 minutes and gained a point when really all 3 points should have gone back to Coventry ... Oh and you aren't Yorkshires number one team anymore for now which was something you and your pal Aaron were so proud of

No matter how much they dress it up CB it's relegation form for them at the moment.

Why go on an owls thread and talk about the Blades Castleboy? :hihi:

You were at home CB - we were away to the top of the Championship - you were at home to 4th from bottom in the 1st Division. You should have won - we were not expected to.

The fact we let the lead slip twice to lose is down to circumstances and Derby having better fire power - I have congratulated you on coming back from 2 down but we can hardly be mocked for not having a go at our team when we have been struggling to score goals the way we have pal.

So you are happy your team let a couple of leads slip and lose the match but you say the Blades dropped 2 points at home , I would say the Blades fought hard with 10 men for 70 minutes and gained a point when really all 3 points should have gone back to Coventry ...

Derby were fortunate to scrape a 3-3 draw with Rotherham this week albeit with a good fight back, I haven't seen them play but it seems their open style of play must encourage goals from both sides, as long as they keep making sure the other side doesn't get more than them it will keep their fans happy and make good football for the spectator to watch, two magnificent come backs in a week from them and one from Dem Blades as well.

Edited by trav4