Is Page Hall improving?

I know the lady who posted and she and her husband are respectable retired residents who have worked ALL their lives, paying into the system and their only wish is to enjoy that retirement, peacefully, in an area they have brought up their children.

I find your comments insulting as I am sure she does.

Shame on you for such ridiculous and quite frankly rude generalisation.

And before you ask, I live in Page Hall, work, pay my taxes, as does my wife, pay FULL Council Tax, have put 2 children through University and a third at college, so I dare you to find fault there!

Well said,i have been to lyndyloos house I once bought something she was selling, and it is obvious they haved lived there a long time,lovely family home and beautiful garden.Why should familys like hers be forced to up sticks and move because of people like these.

If it was not for people like her reporting dumped items and litter the place would be worse to live in,

Lyndyloo don't let that troll upset you put him on ignore.

Keep talking to Rotherham1, and i guaratee this thread will be stopped like the others.

Well said,i have been to lyndyloos house I once bought something she was selling, and it is obvious they haved lived there a long time,lovely family home and beautiful garden.Why should familys like hers be forced to up sticks and move because of people like these.

If it was not for people like her reporting dumped items and litter the place would be worse to live in,

Totally agree.

Morons like this have no concept of the difficulties we are facing as they have never visited here and have nothing better than to sit at the computer and type diatribes.

Bet they'd be the first NIMBY to complain if they had similar issues!

Edited by Harrods3940

Thank you very much, :):)

Totally agree.

Morons like this have no concept of the difficulties we are facing as they have never visited here and have nothing better than to sit at the computer and type diatribes.

Bet they'd be the first NIMBY to complain if they had similar issues!

Unfortunately that is what happens. I drive through the area so feel for the residents. However unless i lived there i really wouldn't know how bad it can get. Experiment :- let a NIMBY live there for a month and then give judgement. :D

It's is quite bad for litter but i don't see many litter bins and the ones I do see are always full. After all it is a busy community. More bins emptied more often, less litter?

Originally Posted by Mikes-joiner View Post

Are you one of the visitors by any chance looking for a new flat?

No, he is a Rotherham taxi driver who has two goals in life, one is to get threads such as these stopped , and the other is, he and others is to buy as many houses in P/H and E/W as he can, i thought the people who matter on this forum would have sussed that by now.

_______

Not sure who you are getting at here kidney

It's is quite bad for litter but i don't see many litter bins and the ones I do see are always full. After all it is a busy community. More bins emptied more often, less litter?

Do you know, i dont think there are litter bins on any clean estates could you tell me one? S5 i dont see many litter bins, but you seem to know where the litter bins are on lets say S3 for instance.

Good idea but you cant fit filthy mattresses and old freezers into litter bins.

No, he is a Rotherham taxi driver who has two goals in life, one is to get threads such as these stopped , and the other is, he and others is to buy as many houses in P/H and E/W as he can, i thought the people who matter on this forum would have sussed that by now.

I am not trying to get thread like this stop. council has decide to put eastern europeon in that area. thats not going to change. if you are renting just move if you dont like eastern europeans as your neighbour. if you own the house rent it out (you get around £375) and use the rent money to rent somewhere else. calling police 84 times and council will achieve nothing as everything has been try and not work.If you can come up with a solution then tell them. if you dont know what the solution is how will a well paid managment know what to do?

---------- Post added 18-02-2015 at 12:54 ----------

Good idea but you cant fit filthy mattresses and old freezers into litter bins.

Instead of crying all the time , why dont you suggest the council put a skip at end of each road so all the rubblish can be dump there

---------- Post added 18-02-2015 at 12:58 ----------

Why should she have to move? get the people who are bringing the area down to clean up after themselves. She is doing a public service unlike the dirty scroats who chuck their rubbish in our streets :rant::rant:

Dont start crying next time you call the police and they take ages to turn up becuase they are too busy investigating who dump a mattress in the street at page hall

The reports are to FIX MY STREET reporting rubbish not the POLICE . You are way off with rents as well .:rolleyes:

No its certainly no better, visited my friend who is unfortunate enough to live there and there was a trail of rubbish (mostly take away containers) all the way down her street yesterday, littered with a few dirty nappies!! Its not easy to move out of the area when no one is interested in buying there anymore plus the value of the houses has dropped dramatically over the last couple of years.