Looking for someone to play for fun together!

Hi!

I play on electric and acoustic guitar but it's been a little boring to play alone all the time. I'd be glad to start playing with someone. I'm not looking for a band and don't want to make one. I just want to play with someone else for fun.

I've been playing for a long time, I used to play rock/metal but now I prefer to play something what I call "chilled music" (examples of bands which I like: Olafur Arnalds, The XX).

I used to play with a bands, I can improvise, experiment. I don't mind on what instrument you play, I can try to play with everything.

I'm 24 years old, living in S2 area. If you want to contact with me, please use this forum or write on my e-mail (which is in my profile).

Cheers.

I'm a drummer/keyboard player in S11 with small practice room/studio wanting to play with someone regularly / write songs / be creative / have fun recording etc. Do you have transport?

Hi!

Thank you so much for reply! I have only motorcycle..so I would need to travel by public transport. However, I think I'm not the right person for you anyway, because I'm not gonna play regularly, I don't take my playing very seriously. Sorry about that and wish you good luck!

Hi!

I play on electric and acoustic guitar but it's been a little boring to play alone all the time. I'd be glad to start playing with someone. I'm not looking for a band and don't want to make one. I just want to play with someone else for fun.

I've been playing for a long time, I used to play rock/metal but now I prefer to play something what I call "chilled music" (examples of bands which I like: Olafur Arnalds, The XX).

I used to play with a bands, I can improvise, experiment. I don't mind on what instrument you play, I can try to play with everything.

I'm 24 years old, living in S2 area. If you want to contact with me, please use this forum or write on my e-mail (which is in my profile).

Cheers.

hi ralph thanx for the message but it will not let me reply as ive not posted enough on the site.you can message me on facebook if you like that way we can chat without hindrance my fb name is ginofletcher you will see a goth looking pic of a man sat in a chair with an axe at his side lol thats my profile.