UPVC French doors plus cut out required

Ive just bought a house which has an extension. I am looking to remove the window in the extension and cut the brickwork out to floor level and install some UPVC french doors. The width of the opening is 1770mm, the height is 2200mm. Does anyone have reccomendations please?:help:

Ps - Im on a tight budget.

Ive just bought a house which has an extension. I am looking to remove the window in the extension and cut the brickwork out to floor level and install some UPVC french doors. The width of the opening is 1770mm, the height is 2200mm. Does anyone have reccomendations please?:help:

I would also like a window replaced, so would also be interested in any recommendations anyone might have. :help::D

Call for a quote