Football Action Shot Photographer Wanted

Would anyone be willing to come to one of our games and take some football action shots please? we have asked around our parents and nobody has a camera capable of this.

Thanks

What do you need the photos for? are you looking for general shots for you own use or are you looking for someone to come and offer prints to the parents?

Shots for our own use, ie: to blow up for use on presentation night.

Thanks

Is this paid work or are you looking for someone to do this for free/nominal cost?

I may be a little late replying but if you still want some photos then perhaps I could help. I'm in charge of setting up interesting outings for a photo group, if you like we could arrange an outing for us to sit on the sidelines at one of your games, that way you get some photos and we get to have fun practicing sports photography.

Let me know.

I may be a little late replying but if you still want some photos then perhaps I could help. I'm in charge of setting up interesting outings for a photo group, if you like we could arrange an outing for us to sit on the sidelines at one of your games, that way you get some photos and we get to have fun practicing sports photography.

Let me know.

I've sent you a pm

Thanks