ABC Martial Arts free 2hr Lesson

Sunday 22nd

12-2pm

Sheffield city centre

Unit 15 Devonshire Business Park,

Eldon Street,

Sheffield,

S1 4GT

If something is easy to remember its easy to learn!

It can be hard to learn new techniques using your body and limbs in new ways trying to think where to put them,

And then later, that night or the week after, can you remember it?

I teach ABC Combat System under Chris Crudelli, it includes bare knuckle boxing, stick and knife fighting,

Each technique "draws" a letter of the alphabet, it allows you to link something you already know very well (the alphabet) and place it alongside new information making a memorable connection,

So when you go home you can stand there trowing a left jab, right cross, left hook letter A out, knowing its right.

If you can remember it, you can do it,

Simples!

So there's A-Z, 26 letters.

Boxing 26, Stick 26, knife 26... 78 techniques,

I have also taken my years of experience in martial arts, fighting systems and running my self defence classes,

I've developed using the same learning principles a further 2 A-Z's so another 52 techniques covering weapon disarming, grappling, eye gouging, throat strikes, body manipulation, control and restraint, choke outs and pre-emptive attacks, that all "draw" letters.

Come down and try it out for free!

You be amazed how much you'll remember and learn.

These guys are really good. went to several classes last year, but after injuries ( in other sports not in these sessions) I had to stop. So give them a try

These guys are really good. went to several classes last year, but after injuries ( in other sports not in these sessions) I had to stop. So give them a try

Thanks for your recommendation buddy, hope all is well...

We are putting on an additional class free to begginers this coming Tuesday (24th) 8:15-9:15pm same address...

Anyone attending the 2h Sunday lesson can also attend the Tuesday one free as well

Come down see what it's all about...