Help with care of dog

Hi, I'm moving back to Sheffield in the next few weeks and looking for someone I could leave my dog with when I'm at work rather than him being walked. He's very well trained and extremely loving and just loves pottering about wherever you are. Money is tight so haven't got much to spare due to relocating. I live in S6.

Please drop me a line if you can help, once someone meets him they will fall in love with him. :-)

The doggy den do day care or half a day or you can take ur dog for however long you want to. Depending on how many days you are looking at will determine cost as it nt cheap

Thanks for coming back to me, cost is the main problem.....he's adorable and someone at home all day wd adore having him around :-)

You just need to be careful who u leave ur furbaby with though.try waggytails on 07766306414

Hi,

I may be able to help as I live in S6, it may require me to come to your house though? Please see my contact details in my signature if you are interested!!

Ali xx

You just need to be careful who u leave ur furbaby with though.try waggytails on 07766306414

Thats not my number 07990 90 3773 but i am based is S7 netherdge

Thats not my number 07990 90 3773 but i am based is S7 netherdge

Sorry teeny forgot bout you. There is another company called waggytails and it was their number I put on

Sorry teeny forgot bout you. There is another company called waggytails and it was their number I put on

lol Thats ok Kazbar i did wonder !

There is the Borrow my doggy service which would solve your cost issue. I have absolutely no experience of such service and would be very cautious myself but there's potential for it to work out great. Just a thought.

Hi, I'm moving back to Sheffield in the next few weeks and looking for someone I could leave my dog with when I'm at work rather than him being walked. He's very well trained and extremely loving and just loves pottering about wherever you are. Money is tight so haven't got much to spare due to relocating. I live in S6.

Please drop me a line if you can help, once someone meets him they will fall in love with him. :-)

As Kazbar says, I would advise you to use extreme caution when leaving your dog with perfect strangers whilst you are at work, as there are some unscrupulous people about. Is your working day so long that the dog can't be left on his own in the house until you get back home, or is he destructive when left unsupervised? I used to leave my dog on her own in the house whilst I was at work and she was perfectly fine. I took her for a walk round the block first thing in the morning to do her business, then a proper walk as soon as I got back home (I left the house at 7 am and returned at around 6pm). Are there any neighbours that would be willing to pet-sit - possibly in return for favours, such as odd jobs?