Worst valentines gift

Turns out a hand held dust buster is not a brilliant valentines gift. Sends out the wrong message apparently:( oops

Anyone received a more inappropriate valentines gift ever?

I don't do Valentines. Nobody tells me that I should shower my other half with cheesy overpriced crap on a certain date in the year.

Even my computer security popped up this morning offering me a discount because it's Valentines day.????? All nonsense bah!

I don't do Valentines.

Nobody tells me that I should shower my other half with cheesy overpriced crap on a certain date in the year.

All nonsense bah!

You're supposed to WANT to buy her presents to show how much you love and appreciate her. This can only be done through gifts on this day, not empty words.

What do you call a man who doesn't do Valentines?

Divorced!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

You're supposed to WANT to buy her presents to show how much you love and appreciate her. This can only be done through gifts on this day, not empty words.

Divorced!

Well what did you buy your sweetheart?

Divorced!

I aint married dear chap.

Today she gets nothing, tomorro she get flowers. It's business as usual.

I aint married dear chap.

Today she gets nothing, tomorro she get flowers. It's business as usual.

You can't give her nothing on Valentines day! Right now she feels very unloved. You've got to make her feel special, like a princess. There's still time, it's only 7pm. Get to it!

You can't give her nothing on Valentines day! Right now she feels very unloved. You've got to make her feel special, like a princess. There's still time, it's only 7pm. Get to it!

I take it you run a late closing jewellers in need of business

Umbrella is best present. practical :D

I did purchase a frying pan for the lady one year (not valentine) It were very expensive and well teflonned (so it wouldn't stick to ma heid) She loved it.:D

So we didn't buy each other a present but sent each other a card. Both sent each other the same card. Can't believe the tight git only spent that on me. :D

So we didn't buy each other a present but sent each other a card. Both sent each other the same card. Can't believe the tight git only spent that on me. :D

Seems like she just sent yours right back! Tight geet.:P

Seems like she just sent yours right back! Tight geet.:P

:D:D. No she didn't. We've got two cards but envelopes were different colours and I spent at least two minutes picking hers.