Double parking on barnsley rd towards lane top s5

Careful there Daven, you're judging others by your standards :D

One of my many faults.

I'm sure that part of the road they're parking on (past Hucklow school, heading away from the city centre) does not have any double yellow lines.

Happy to be corrected, in case I'm talking out of my backside.

Hi joker there are yellow lines but only 20 odd feet either side of the junction of calder way on the brow of the hill heading towards the city, cars are parking just pass these thus causing the problem also yellow lines so far up the woods side just past the junction of hucklow rd once these end its bedlam :roll:

One of my many faults.

Yeah, well, it's not the first time I've talked out of my backside and it won't be the last :D

How would a police officer ascertain which of the double-parked cars parked up last, causing the double-parking?

Great question Alan BUT ITS GETTING VERY DANGEROUS ON THE BROW OF THAT HILL :suspect:

Hi joker there are yellow lines but only 20 odd feet either side of the junction of calder way on the brow of the hill heading towards the city, cars are parking just pass these thus causing the problem also yellow lines so far up the woods side just past the junction of hucklow rd once these end its bedlam :roll:

It's only recently that drivers have started to leave their cars parked that far up the hill, isn't it? I hadn't noticed it until a couple of months ago, and my initial thought was - what the hell are the drivers thinking?!

I'm going to complain to my local councillor and MP about the parking situation on local streets near to the NGH. Blocking my drive all day is an annoyance, but this is downright dangerous.

It's only recently that drivers have started to leave their cars parked that far up the hill, isn't it? I hadn't noticed it until a couple of months ago, and my initial thought was - what the hell are the drivers thinking?!

I'm going to complain to my local councillor and MP about the parking situation on local streets near to the NGH. Blocking my drive all day is an annoyance, but this is downright dangerous.

Please do JOKER:clap::clap::clap::idea::thumbsup:

The same happens on Herries road on the bend just before the Norwood road entrance...

How would a police officer ascertain which of the double-parked cars parked up last, causing the double-parking?

Double parking is.. two cars parked side by side.( on the same side of the road )

Surely the car parked on the outside would be the last one parked ?

Double parking is.. two cars parked side by side.( on the same side of the road )

Surely the car parked on the outside would be the last one parked ?

Double parking afaik is when two cars are parked opposite each other and cause a bottle neck for other vehicles

Double parking afaik is when two cars are parked opposite each other and cause a bottle neck for other vehicles

That's what I understand "double parking" to mean.

No it's not.

Oh yes it is! :hihi: