June 14th & 28th

July 12th & 26th

Aug 9th & 23rd

Sep 13th & 27th

Oct 11th & 25th

Nov 8th & 22nd

Dec 13th

£10.00 FOR A 10ft PITCH INCLUDING A TABLE, TRADERS ARRIVE 7.30-8.30am

RING 07858213233 TO BOOK A STALL ,OR JUST TURN UPON THE DAY,OR JUST COME ALONG AND GRAB A BARGAIN

IT IS IN THE MARKET BARN AT THE BOTTOM OF TESCO'S CAR PARK S36 6DT

Check out Penistone Carboot on Facebook

have you stopped charging to get in yet?

---------- Post added 25-03-2015 at 15:22 ----------

Does anybody know if there is a Car Boot at The Transport Club at Meadowhead on Easter Monday?

Hi at the moment we charge £1 for adults and kids are free of course. Without the charge there would be no Carboot. It's not possible to run a Carboot in almost a city centre location without a charge unless you're a charity, you own the land, you have space for 100 vendors or youre willing to do it for nothing.

In this instance I'm not any of these things. People who complain about £1 entry clearly have never run events. Apologies for any offence it's a great Carboot and a wonderful community event but I do lots of voluntary work for nothing and this isn't one of them... I won't start on insurance costs, risk assessments, porta loo hire or supporting this iconic venue... By our last years majority response people will come and people will be happy to pay because what they get is a whole lot more than the average Carboot...

have you stopped charging to get in yet?

---------- Post added 25-03-2015 at 15:22 ----------

Does anybody know if there is a Car Boot at The Transport Club at Meadowhead on Easter Monday?

Why are you complaining about the charge? Have you complained about Marsh Lane, Twin Oakes, etc.? All the large car boot sales charge entry but no one complains - yet someone comes up with something different and everyone complains. I remember when Owlerton Stadium held car boot sales a couple of years ago. They charged entry and everyone complained. Why?

Anyone got links for car boots starting at Easter weekend :|

Thanks for looking

Yard Sales @ The Cremorne, London Road, Sharrow - last Sunday of the month.

22 Feb

29 Mar

19 April (So not to clash with another event)

What is the start time please?

---------- Post added 28-03-2015 at 21:03 ----------

Been a good day not a bad turn out for March looking forward to next one in 3 weeeks,great to see everyone again

looking forward to raising loads of money for British heart foundation and beating the £26k we raised for diabetes uk

---------- Post added 22-03-2015 at 16:07 ----------

Did well with the weather for March

Do you know when the next Tesco carboot will be?

Why are you complaining about the charge? Have you complained about Marsh Lane, Twin Oakes, etc.? All the large car boot sales charge entry but no one complains - yet someone comes up with something different and everyone complains. I remember when Owlerton Stadium held car boot sales a couple of years ago. They charged entry and everyone complained. Why?

Actually you're wrong,: I complain whenever I get the chance. What you've got to remember is that without customers there would be no car boot either and I refuse to go to ones which charge an admission fee (and people who charge for parking are just as bad).

Do you know when the next Tesco carboot will be?

Sunday 12th April.

Due to many requests

Tesco Infirmary Road will be holding a carboot sale on 22nd March (weather permitting )

To guarantee a pitch book instore at the customer service desk or call 01143586807 for enquiries andcancellations site is hardstanding

no increase in pitch prices

Cars £6.50

Vans £9

all pitch procèeds go to charity this year British Heart Foundation

When will be held next Car Boot at Tesco Infirmary Road? Thank you

Is there any car boots on Monday ?

Actually you're wrong,: I complain whenever I get the chance. What you've got to remember is that without customers there would be no car boot either and I refuse to go to ones which charge an admission fee (and people who charge for parking are just as bad).

No charges for carparking or entry at Tesco

---------- Post added 03-04-2015 at 06:59 ----------

When will be held next Car Boot at Tesco Infirmary Road? Thank you

Next one 12th April

26th April

10th May

---------- Post added 03-04-2015 at 07:07 ----------

Next 3 carboot sales confirmed at Tesco are

12th April

26th April

10th May

Call 01143586807 for details

cars £6.50

Vans £9.00

All pitch procèeds go to charity

Site is hardstanding

l

Can you add our carboot please... Many thanks

Sheffield Antiques Quarter Events

Vintage Flea Markets in the Quarter

Great community events with antiques, retro, vintage, arts & crafts & artisan food stalls and a theme to each event

DATES FOR 2015 - each event has a great theme with tours and exhibitions.

Spring 26 April 11-5 - the Picture House it's Past Presnt and Future

Summer 12 July 11-5

Autumn 27 Sept 11-5

Christmas 13 Dec 11-4

Subscribe by email for further information on what's on in the Quarter.

Held at The Abbeydale Picture House (out & In) 387 Abbeydale, Sheffield S7 1FS

Entry £2 Kids FREE (with an entry draw with a chance to win £25)

Over 70 great stalls selling retro, vintage, arts, crafts & antiques. PA (Rude Shipyard Ric) ‘Live Music’ all day. Local artisan foods to include Jameson’s Café & Tearrooms, Street Food Company, ChilliPepper Events, Whirlow Farm, Hop Hideout and more.. As well as tons of lovely cafes locally and The Broadfield Pub.

Facebook: The Sheffield Antiques Quarter

Photos from our Christmas Event:

Stalls from £25 please download and complete the SAQ Vintage Markets 2015 Application form

Tel: 07939 565587 (booking stalls & info Stalls from £25-£45)

Email: sheffieldantiquesquarter@outlook.com

Organiser: Hendrika Stephens The Monocle Magpie CIC

Pedlar's Corner Carboot Sale

A great community event in the quarter.

Following considerable demand and interest our regular monthly Carboot Sale are back agin this year on the first Sunday of the month starting in Arpil and running all year long. (Except August)

Dates for 10am-3pm

Sundays 10-3

Apr 5 (EASTER SUNDAY)

May 3

Jun 7

Jul 5

AUG – NO EVENT

SEP 6

OCT 4

Indoor Flea Market in Winter

NOV 1

DEC 6

Subscribe by email for info on carboot events

Held at The Abbeydale Picture House (outside)

387 Abbeydale, Sheffield S7 1FS

Entry £1 and Kids Free (with an entry draw with a chance to win £25)

The carboot had been set up to give the local community the opportunity to sell off unwanted items, to supplement incomes and to develop a social event in the area. Please note this is a traditional carboot and we will only allow the sale of second hand items Not stalls of new items.

Facebook: Pedlar’s Corner Carboot

To Book please download and complete the application form…

Pedlar’s Corner Carboot 2015 Booking Form

Tel: 07939 565587 (booking stalls & info Cars £10 Vans £15.

Charities Schools, Social Enterprises FREE (limited spots)

Email: sheffieldantiquesquarter@outlook.com

---------- Post added 03-04-2015 at 21:23 ----------

My experience is that its just a few people actually complaining and they tend to do it on Sheffield Forum. Most people toatlly understand that organising events is hard work. ive learnt not to take the one off complaint to heart not everyone understands and if you run a good quality event that is fun and friendly people will appreciate it and come again. A £1 charge in a great location in the city is well worth it. Hendrika Stephens Sheffield Antiques Quarter

So you will be charging £1 to get into the carboot then?

Mad rush at 10am then..