Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Any carboot on tomorrow around Sheffield? And that are easy to get to by Tram?

Any carboot on tomorrow around Sheffield? And that are easy to get to by Tram?

One on Abdele road you will have to walk a bit to get there.

I no there is one there but has anyone been there before, and if they have is it any good? Thanks

I hope to be looking over the first post during the next week or so and getting it up to date. If there are any events that need to be added, can you please post and let me know?

Also the link to the market should be good, that said, i can't find it.

I think I finally got the first page up to date. If I've missed a boot that has ended (minus the Tesco one, since I hope Carbooty will appear and confirm anything about the Tesco ones). then please post and let me know.

Also have added the market link!

Hopefully this Sunday's car boot at Paces Campus, Packhorse Lane, High Green, Sheffield 35 will be well attended - by both sellers and buyers. Sellers usually start setting up from 7am onwards - it's £5 a car. Weather forecast looks fairly good, so hoping for lots of buyers and a good day!

This carboot is included on the Sheffield Markets page previously mentioned in other messages, and further details are on the Paces Campus website.

:)

is there any more carboots this year at tescos infermary road

Will update later this week with dates just back from my holidays

---------- Post added 11-10-2015 at 15:34 ----------

I think I finally got the first page up to date. If I've missed a boot that has ended (minus the Tesco one, since I hope Carbooty will appear and confirm anything about the Tesco ones). then please post and let me know.

Also have added the market link!

Have you taken over the thread if so I will get you all detsils updated dates etc just bsck from holidsy

What was the Paces car boot like today? Unfortunately I couldn't make it.

Was it the last of the season?

Have you taken over the thread if so I will get you all details updated dates etc just back from holiday

I have yep. Well mostly yes lol. Since I'm now a mod and did say I would take over it so.