Carboot Mega Thread 2015

hi,the October Venue car boot is not on the 10th of October it has been changed to the 3rd of October

can someone alter it :0)

---------- Post added 08-09-2015 at 17:36 ----------

Oldcoates is open. I don't know why I missed it off the thread. I will update it later :)

hi,the October Venue car boot is not on the 10th of October it has been changed to the 3rd of October

can someone alter it :0)

Tesco Infirmary Road carboots

13th September

27th September

cars £6.50

Vans £ 9.00

All pitch procèeds go to charity

Site is hardstanding

Hi does anyone knew where there is a carboot thatis on today around arbouthorne or near by? Thanks

Hi does anyone knew where there is a carboot thatis on today around arbouthorne or near by? Thanks

I think the season is more or less winding down.

The carboot sale at Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club turned out pretty well today, as weather improved, but lots of people said they hadn't initially realised it was on today. There seemed to be some confusion about dates, and lots of people mentioned that they had thought it was just next week - which it is also, according to the advert on the gate of the field. Someone said the poster in the usual places at the sides of the road confirming today's date hadn't appeared until just a couple of days previously. The weather definitely helped to get the buyers coming in, but even so, there weren't as many sellers as usual.

So, if there is one next week, perhaps the signs should go up now, to ensure a good attendance! I'll definitely be there, weather permitting.

Are there any other dates planned, to compensate for those when the weather rained off the carboot sales earlier in the year?

Great turnout today at Tesco Infirmary Road carboots with both sellars and buyers

the next one is 27th September

remember that the site is hardstanding

I have posted a blog previously, stating that if you go on the Sheffield Markets web site there is a list of ALL car boot sales, table top sales, etc. in the Sheffield area right up to December.

---------- Post added 15-09-2015 at 13:21 ----------

I did put a blog on this page last week, stating that if you visit Sheffield Markets web site there is a list of all car boot sales, table top sales, etc. taking place in the Sheffield area right up to December.

St Thomas of Canterbury RC Primary School : Friends of St Thomas: Car Boot this Sunday!!!!

There will be a Car Boot Sale at school on Sunday 20th September 10.30-12.30pm at St Thomas of Canterbury School, Chancet Wood Drive, Sheffield, S8 7TR

If you would like to book a space it will be £5 per car there are limited spaces so please contact friendsofstthomas@outlook.com or Christine Ellin 07747465271 to book your space. Hurry before there all gone!!

50p entrance for adults on the day, children under 16 free.

Please come, grab a bargain & help support and raise money for our school

Many Thanks

Edited by BlueAngel

The Sheffield Cats Shelter are organising their first all-weather car booty tomorrow, Sunday 20 September, Millennium Hall (the old Polish Centre), Ecclesall Road.

Sellers from 9.30am, buyers from 10.30am - if a success it will become a regular event!

http://www.thesheffieldcatsshelter.org/feline-fun-run-2015.php

1pm-1.30 depending on stock. There's lots of sellers and it's free entry for buyers!