Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Does any one else think the toilet facilities (lack of) at Twin Oaks are disgusting. The amount of money they charge us to stand they could at least provide us with a few more units, clean units that is as the ones on the site are past their sell by date. Organisers you need to take a look at this as the last time I went everyone I spoke to was complaining

Norton Show Ground, Bochum Parkway. Saturday 22nd August. Booters £5 set up from 8:30. Open to the public from 10. Children's rides, craft and produce stalls. Tina Smith 01246 434404. Public free on foot or car parking £1.

Evening All , just wondering with the weather being so bad ...although forcast for tomorrow is good . Will Thorpe Hesley still be on as ive known it to be cancelled when weve had heavy rain due to the field /pitch been waterlogged . Do hope not as ive got car loaded and ready to go .

If anyone local or Frank is on could you please let me know.

Hi,

I know the forecast is good for tommorow - but with the ground now been absolutely sodden does anyone know if Thorpe Hesley Carboot will be on!? Thanks Fi :)

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 17:30 ----------

Haha - didn't see the above post! Great minds :)

Evening All , just wondering with the weather being so bad ...although forcast for tomorrow is good . Will Thorpe Hesley still be on as ive known it to be cancelled when weve had heavy rain due to the field /pitch been waterlogged . Do hope not as ive got car loaded and ready to go .

If anyone local or Frank is on could you please let me know.

I live on the same road the signs are still out, but it is torrential rain here at the minute, it's not looking good ?

Text frank earlier as his numbers on an earlier post of his, not had a reply as yet, tried ringing but not answering

Hi - it would be really helpful to know if Thorpe Hesley IS going to be on tomorrow, as I'm waiting for the rain to stop before loading up my car!!

I live on the same road the signs are still out, but it is torrential rain here at the minute, it's not looking good ?

Thankyou but still in hopes

Please lets hope it goes ahead to rid Thorpe Hesley the rainy thing Fingers and everything crossed

I do not think it will be on , they will not want cars destroying the pitch , its belted it down

Just had a reply from frank to say he's away so just got to suck it and see I guess! My boots full and I've set the alarm!

Could someone that's going as a seller post on here in the morning & let us know if it's on?

I want to go as a buyer but don't want to make a wasted trip if it's been cancelled.