Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Today is sunday 24th of may so tomorrow is monday 25th and it's bank holiday

:) :) :) :)

lol sorry i misread it..over tired i think ;)

Is the Tesco Infirmary Road the only car boot in/near Sheffield tomorrow? If so, does anyone know how likely it is we can get a pitch by turning up in the morning?

Does anyone know if twin oaks is on tomorrow, Bank Holiday Monday.

Cheers

Does anyone know if twin oaks is on tomorrow, Bank Holiday Monday.

Cheers

yes it is on tomorrow

Went to Marsh Lane and Oldcotes (Sunday) and both were dead as doornails. Im assuming due to windy rainy weather.

Not going tomorrow, I hate oldcotes, Its just full of lowlife kosovans wanting something for nothing and they are sooooo rude!

Is the Tesco Infirmary Road the only car boot in/near Sheffield tomorrow? If so, does anyone know how likely it is we can get a pitch by turning up in the morning?

Hi. I did put a message on here last week - if you go to the sheffield markets web site you will find a list of all events taking place in Sheffield, including car boot sales.

Dropped to Tesco car boot yesterday, small and very poor

It's probably best if they stopped them now to be honest, this carboot holds my personal best as the worst car boot I've ever been to.

I wandered round the last one as I had a collection to make at the Tesco, and boy is it poor!

It's probably best if they stopped them now to be honest, this carboot holds my personal best as the worst car boot I've ever been to.

I wandered round the last one as I had a collection to make at the Tesco, and boy is it poor!

We can all have our personal opinions, what do you want from a carboot one that is too big to get round ,one that is mostly traders ,its a carboot where you get people selling their stuff or one that is on a muddy field and you go home up to your knees in it.

let me say they will not be stopping we have raised thousands of pounds for various charities over the years.I do remember names you have commented negatively about this one and others before but you have come back

if you dont like it stay away

---------- Post added 26-05-2015 at 19:47 ----------

We had 75 standing raising about £480 for the British heart foundation

It depends what you want from a car boot. Not everyone will ever be happy. I like the Tesco car boot, it's not too big and some weeks are better than others. I think the days of finding a moorcroft for 50p are long gone. Most people use other platforms such as eBay and Gumtree to sell their more expensive items.

If you ask people to pay more than a pound for anything they look at you in disgust. In my opinion the majority of people want things for 50p or 20p. What can you get for that?

The ladies that run it do a good job ��

Edited by michelle21

Hi, does anyone have any feedback on our first carboot of the year on Sunday at Thorpe Hesley and High Green CC?

Thanks

Frank

hi, does anyone have any info on carboot sales in Cleethorpes please as someone told me there is a carboot sale in Cleethorpes that is on every day but I cant find any info on it at all, so any help would be great. thanks