Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Jumble Sale Saturday 5th September (not Car Boot! so hope you don't mind me posting this on here too much!?!) But loads of bargains to be had for buyers. 11am to 1pm at Grenoside Community Centre, Main Street, Grenoside, Sheffield, S35 8PR. 20p entrance fee, refreshments available. Proceeds towards a new roof for the community centre. Thanks!

Edited by stopambergo
Adding date! Whoops!

stopambergo - you fogot to say when the jumble sale is

Thanks Shuispoo!!! Jumble sale at Grenoside community centre is tomorrow - Saturday 5th September 2015 at 11am.

Hi just to let you know:

Pedlar's Corner Carboot is on the 1st Sunday of every month

At ABBEYDALE Picture House

Inside & Out

All Year & Whatever the Weather

Next Event 6th Sept 10-3

Entry £1 (sorry)

Kids free and dogs welcome....

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 22:42 ----------

If you visit the Sheffield Markets web site there is a list of ALL market type events taking place within Sheffield, including car boot sales

Hi just to let you know:

At ABBEYDALE Picture House S7 1FS

Inside & Out

Next Event 6th Sept 10-3

Entry £1 (sorry)

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 22:55 ----------

Jumble Sale Saturday 5th September (not Car Boot! so hope you don't mind me posting this on here too much!?!) But loads of bargains to be had for buyers. 11am to 1pm at Grenoside Community Centre, Main Street, Grenoside, Sheffield, S35 8PR. 20p entrance fee, refreshments available. Proceeds towards a new roof for the community centre. Thanks!

Hi just to let you know:

At ABBEYDALE Picture House

Inside & Out

Next Event 6th Sept 10-3

Entry £1 (sorry)

Do you want to bag a bargain and help a good cause at the same time?

On Sunday 27th September we will be holding a charity Car Boot Sale here at Crystal Peaks with all gate receipts going to help St Luke's Hospice.

The event will start at 07.30am for sellers to set-up with buyers welcome from 08.30am until 11am. It is FREE for buyers to come and visit (voluntary donations gladly accepted).

As there will be a maximum of 100 stalls, to ensure that all buyers get the chance to get a pitch, we strongly recommend pre-booking a pitch as we cannot guarantee availability on the day. Pitches are £5 pre-booking or £7 on the day (subject to availability).

To pre-book please visit the customer services desk located in the Central Atrium (Cash only, no professional traders full terms & conditions are available on our website).

The car boot sale will be held in our Green car park in front of Sainsbury's, please follow signs/directions for parking.

Some of our cafes will be opening early to provide refreshments and full toilet facilities will be available.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Somewhat ironic really since a few years ago the council was trying to close down Marsh Lane car boot under some ancient bye-law on the pretext that it was harming Crystal Peaks market.

The Friends of Richmond Park wish to confirm that the Car Boot on Saturday 19h Septemberr is still on

The event is in Richmond Park Hastilar Rd South S13 8LF

From 9am till 1pm

Sellers from 8am

Pitches £8 per car

Buses 25 /25a / 70 to St Catherine Church

123 to Normanton Hill

Details 07930 370 729

Edited by dillm

dillm - can I check the date of the car boot please, Saturday 15th of what?

15th Sept and 15th Oct are not Saturdays

sorry hit wrong key IT IS THE 19th September

I am trying to do too many things at the same time

Apologies

Hi. Could anyone tell me if the Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club Car Boot is on next Sunday (13th) please. I went there yesterday having seen adverts for a Charity Car Boot but there was no sign of anyone at 6.45am so I left. I noticed that the next date appeared to be 20th.

Hi. Could anyone tell me if the Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club Car Boot is on next Sunday (13th) please. I went there yesterday having seen adverts for a Charity Car Boot but there was no sign of anyone at 6.45am so I left. I noticed that the next date appeared to be 20th.

is this any help taken from Page One.

Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club

Jct 35 M1

24/5 (BH w/e), 31/5, 28/6, 19/7, 2/8, 23/8, 13/9, 20/9

There was one yesterday because it was still there when we came back from Oldcotes so I would think it started later.