Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Saw a banner today for one at the big Tesco's on Saville Street this Sunday. Does anyone know what time this is on?

hi can all carbooters please note,despite many warnings the carboot area @ the lowedges festival is full,and despite warnings every year people seem to think they can

arrive on the day,please note we are full,and don't allow any one in on the day with out

a pre-booking receipt,so on sun august 9th please don't turn up expecting to get in as refusal often offends,so if you haven't booked,the only way in is on foot as a customer

of which you will be most welcome,finnally we don't make the rules,just obey them for Sheffield city council thank you all

What day and date is it on please.

Just Found this on Advertiser website -

Kelford School, on Oakdale Road in Kimberworth, will be holding the event on September 19 with doors opening at 8am for sellers and 9am for the public.

There are 50 spaces available at a cost of £5 per car and any money raised can be kept by the vendor.

Booking is essential and can be done by calling 01709 512088 or emailing kelford.special@rotherham.gov.uk.

---------- Post added 01-08-2015 at 11:14 ----------

Saw a banner today for one at the big Tesco's on Saville Street this Sunday. Does anyone know what time this is on?

Just seen on Temporary Markets sheffield-

Sunday August 2nd

Hillsborough Sports Arena - Car Boot

HASA - Car Boot

Farrars Funfairs, Fargate & Peace Gardens - Beach Summer Market

Thrope Hesley Cricket Club - Car Boot

Bowshaw - Car Boot

Tesco Extra, Saville Street - Car Boot

Norton Oakes Cricket Club - Car Boot

Beighton Welfare Recreation Grounds - Fun Day with Stalls

Sheffield Students Union - Comic Convention at The Octagon Centre

THE LAST CARBOOT at Hillsborough Arena is on

Sunday 2nd August

ALL CAR BOOTS ARE NOW TICKET ONLY

Cars £7 in advance, £8 on day

Vans £10 in advance, £11 on day

We will be running 2 separate car boots at the same time on each of the dates therefore there will be 200 spaces available.

We aim to allow sellers on site usually from around 7.00am, as soon as all our staff and volunteers are in place.

Please note when letting sellers in we will try and let the people waiting in the

top car par park first but our priority is always going to be to keep the main road clear.

http://www.hillsborougharena.co.uk

info@hillsborougharena.co.uk

Just a question about hillsborough car boot. I emailed earlier but haven't had a response.

It says ticket only but you can pay on the day which I don't understand.. Can we turn up and buy a ticket when we get there? I don't want to turn up to be told it's full or I had to book.

Just a question about hillsborough car boot. I emailed earlier but haven't had a response.

It says ticket only but you can pay on the day which I don't understand.. Can we turn up and buy a ticket when we get there? I don't want to turn up to be told it's full or I had to book.

Yes you can buy on the day if they have any tickets left.

I know its a little early for winter carboots. But what are the good ones for after the summer ends?

I sell new items and do well at old cotes on a sunday, ideally looking for something similar. I know of 1 in mansfield, but ideally 1 located closer to home

Car Boot / Stalls £5 each SUN 16th Aug from 9.30am Book your place at R.i.v.a Project, (wisewood ) around 35 spaces for cars!!

also on day we have a charity RedsVBlues Fans match , kickboxing demo, special guests,Raffles, and other things going off , plus across the road Wadsley Jack pub will have there bouncy castle to join in with our Charity Fun dAy !! event

contact us also redsvblues@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by The Manager

Kelford School

Oakdale Road

Kimberworth

Rotherham

S61 2NU

tel: 01709 512088

SAT 19TH SEPT

CAR BOOT SALE

BUYERS TO ARRIVE at 8am

SELLERS TO ARRRIVE at 9am

£5 per stall

ALL STALLS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID FOR PRIOR TO THE DATE

PLEASE CALL DAWN ON 01709 512088 TO BOOK OR FOR MORE DETAILS

---------- Post added 05-08-2015 at 07:55 ----------

what day and date is it on please.

sat 19th sept starts at 8am for sellers and 9am for buyers

call school for more details

regards dawn

Hillsborough Arena Car Boots have now finished

All money raised this year will be spent on repairing the 5 a side pitch prior to our FA inspection in September

Once again thank you to all who supported us, both sellers and buyers

Again a huge thank you to all our staff & especially our volunteers

WE COULDN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!!

final warning no car booters accepted on the day without a valid booking form,we don't accept anyone on the day who not got a booking form as we are full and refused over 70 people in the last 14 days wanting a carboot stall,so as I say every year if you want any type of stall book like the rest in jan,thank you all for your bookings ,but we have to stick to council rules,hope you all enjoy this sundays lowedges festival greenhill park 12noon to 5pm thanks

Does anyone know if Marsh Lane carboot sale is still on and if its any good? Thanks in advance.