Carboot Mega Thread 2015

S17 DORE GARAGE SALE 7TH OF JUNE from 10 AM

Where: Dore, S17 3QP Furniss Avenue and King Ecgbert Street Garage Sale

What: Street garage sale. More then 20 houses on the street in a row have toys, clothes, household items ect. for sale on their front drives.

When: Sunday 7th of June, from 10 am to 1pm

Getting there: Bus 98 goes all the way pass the street; Bus 97 come out at the Tesco metro and walk up 5 mins;Bus 70 last stop and walk 5 mins down.

S17 DORE GARAGE SALE 7TH OF JUNE from 10 AM

Where: Dore, S17 3QP Furniss Avenue and King Ecgbert Street Garage Sale

What: Street garage sale. More then 20 houses on the street in a row have toys, clothes, household items ect. for sale on their front drives.

When: Sunday 7th of June, from 10 am to 1pm

Getting there: Bus 98 goes all the way pass the street; Bus 97 come out at the Tesco metro and walk up 5 mins;Bus 70 last stop and walk 5 mins down.

sounds great, I will go and take a look :)

The first car boot of the season at Hillsborough Arena

Sunday 7th June

Other car boot dates are

June – 14th

July – 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th

August -- 2nd

ALL CAR BOOTS ARE NOW TICKET ONLY

Cars £7 in advance, £8 on day

Vans £10 in advance, £11 on day

We will be running 2 separate car boots at the same time on each of the dates therefore there will be 200 spaces available.

We aim to allow sellers on site usually from around 7.00am, as soon as all our staff and volunteers are in place.

Please note when letting sellers in we will try and let the people waiting in the

top car par park first but our priority is always going to be to keep the main road clear.

http://www.hillsborougharena.co.uk

[email protected]

NORTON OAKES CRICKET CLUB CAR BOOT - SUNDAY 7th JUNE 2015

Takes place in the car park of the cricket club @ Norton cricket club

Open to sellers from 7.30am - £5 per vehicle

Free entry for buyers from 7.45am

No need for sellers to book. Free entry for buyers. Contact Stewart on 07771727652 for enquires.

Damn, it's Car Boot Sunday this weekend. Wish I could clone myself and go to all of them!

Advertised in this weeks Rotherham Record:- Sunday 7th June Millmoor Junior FC Grange Park Droppingwell Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham 8am.

final chance to book a stall in the carboot area at lowedges festival,every year we turn

away 100 plus carboot stalls,so don't miss out ,final chance to book,all carboots must be

pre-booked stalls 4x4 metres plus car space so you can put up a gazebo or tent,bring a lorry,van,van and trailor,or share,huge attractions 12-15 thousand expected,people stay

all day,see other events for list of whats there,cost per pitch£16 or share and halve the cost,book now or miss out email [email protected]

I had a good stroll around the hillsbrough car boot, it looked a lot better now there are 2 boot sales there, I picked up a few gardening bargains, I was hoping to catch the guy that does the personalised mugs anyone know if he'll be around this summer?

Mod Note:

Could the bickering please stop now? I've deleted several posts and not adverse to issuing a 'holiday' if it continues.

Thanks

Pete

Mod Note:

Could the bickering please stop now? I've deleted several posts and not adverse to isspitchppromiseiday' if it continues.

Thanks

Pete

No problems with me Pete just want an easy time myself think its all down to a clash of personalaties with someone who has a pitch promise i will not reply to anymore messages

Saturday 13th June - Table top sale. 11am - 3pm

The Jubilee Centre, Wilson Road S11 8RN

Just off Ecclesall Road near Hunter's Bar roundabout - (link to map)

No charge for entry but donations gratefully received. All donations from customers and stallholders will go towards a local foodbank.

Stalls will be offering a good range of bargains, including household items both useful and decorative, clothes, jewellery, toys, games and other entertainment. There is also a large selection of vintage/antique items.