Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Does anyone know when the Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club sales open for sellers and buyers?

Whats bigger Hope or Oldcoates carboot?

I think oldcoates is bigger.

---------- Post added 25-04-2015 at 23:56 ----------

Does anyone know when the Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club sales open for sellers and buyers?

Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club

Jct 35 M1

3/5, 24/5 (BH w/e), 31/5, 28/6, 19/7, 2/8, 23/8, 13/9, 20/9

Thanks for the reply, however I meant what time rather than the dates of the sales.

Thanks for the reply, however I meant what time rather than the dates of the sales.

ok, sorry I don't know the times, hopefully somebody will be along and post them for you.

Whats bigger Hope or Oldcoates carboot?

Hope car boot is cheap and friendly and has great stuff

Went to th oldcoates one and its the worst carboot i have ever been to in my entire life! I know one mans junk is another mans treasure, but seriously! Ther is junk and then there is dirty old rubbish!!! It was also full of rude kosovans! Never will i go again. It was the pits!

Went to th oldcoates one and its the worst carboot i have ever been to in my entire life! I know one mans junk is another mans treasure, but seriously! Ther is junk and then there is dirty old rubbish!!! It was also full of rude kosovans! Never will i go again. It was the pits!

oh dear haven't been for a few months, seems like its gone downhill.

Can I just inform the gentleman which stood infront of my stall at Tesco this morning slagging me off because he had wasted a trip to Thorpe Hesley, (he obviously didn't know who I was) that 1) you never know who's around. 2) my information is correct and you have read it wrong and 3) if you are able to do a better job please feel free to contact me with your user ID so I can ask the mods to transfer the running of the thread over to you. If I hadn't had a que I was going to say something at the time but by the time I had finished serving you had gone.

Usual time

---------- Post added 27-04-2015 at 13:22 ----------

Can I just inform the gentleman which stood infront of my stall at Tesco this morning slagging me off because he had wasted a trip to Thorpe Hesley, (he obviously didn't know who I was) that 1) you never know who's around. 2) my information is correct and you have read it wrong and 3) if you are able to do a better job please feel free to contact me with your user ID so I can ask the mods to transfer the running of the thread over to you. If I hadn't had a que I was going to say something at the time but by the time I had finished serving you had gone.

I put the car boot dates on here months ago, the signs have been outside on the road for 15 days, my number is also widely available as a point of contact.

You can take a horse to water but can't make them drink eh?!

What is the usual time please - I'm new to this! :)

What is the usual time please - I'm new to this! :)

Get there for half 6 for 7 is what I usually tell folk