Carboot Mega Thread 2015

There is the first Sunday New & Old/Car Boot at Penistone Barn Market Starting at 9am tomorrow the 12th of April. It will run 2 Sundays per month and will continue to run every Tuesday, as it has done previously in the Market Barn at the bottom of Tesco's Car Park.

I am going tomorrow as a seller for the first time and will report back afterwards.:)

Don't forget Tesco carboot sale this sunday

pitches still available

01143586807 for details

Yes according to this. Hope the weather is good.

Does anyone know when the Thorpe Hesley car boots at the cricket club are running this year, i cannot find any dates on their website

Page 2, 4th post down on this thread.

CHAUCER SCHOOL CAR BOOT

WORDSWORTH AVENUE

SHEFFIELD

SATURDAY MAY 2nd

8am - mid day

£5 per car £8 per van

All pitches to be paid for at school in advance.

please phone 0114 2322338 to book your pitch.

TOTLEY YARD SALE

SUNDAY 19TH APRIL from 11.00am

40 houses around Totley will be selling from their front gardens - like a neighbourhood car boot sale. Lots of interesting things to buy - furniture, toys, plants, household, bric-a-brac, books, music, and at one house teas and cakes.

All in aid of local charities.

Maps and list of sellers will be available for 50p from 16 The Grove at 11.00am.

This is a great idea. I have thought about doing this on my road. Do you have to get permission from council or any other body.

I think the thread is now up to date. Just trying to confirm about Hope and Bakewell.

There is the first Sunday New & Old/Car Boot at Penistone Barn Market Starting at 9am tomorrow the 12th of April. It will run 2 Sundays per month and will continue to run every Tuesday, as it has done previously in the Market Barn at the bottom of Tesco's Car Park.

I am going tomorrow as a seller for the first time and will report back afterwards.:)

It was really good, except for the wind!! The old cruck barn the markets/car boots are held in is a really beautiful location and the organiser, stall holders and customers are extremely friendly. It shares the Tesco car park, so plenty of free parking.

It is on every single Tuesday, and the 2nd and 4th Sundays every month. I'm going to become a regular, if only for the beautiful location and great people. Deserves to become a "must-go" event!

CHAUCER SCHOOL CAR BOOT

WORDSWORTH AVENUE

SHEFFIELD

SATURDAY MAY 2nd

8am - mid day

£5 per car £8 per van

All pitches to be paid for at school in advance.

please phone 0114 2322338 to book your pitch.

a few pitches already sold.

please contact the school on 0114 2322338 to reserve your pitch as now bookings on the day.

Thanks

Handsworth Carboot sale - this saturday the 18th of April 8am to 11.30am - free entry for buyers - bacon butties available - on street parking only

post code S13 9BZ - on handsworth Road behind st marys church - 40 sellers or more indoors and outdoors

Can anyone confirm Bowshaw car boot has started, apparently it started the 12th April.