Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Can anyone on the carboot thread confirm whether they have seen Tesco carboot advertised anywhere for 5th april easter sunday I know I havent advertised it but we had sellers turn up yesterday

Thanks

Can anyone on the carboot thread confirm whether they have seen Tesco carboot advertised anywhere for 5th april easter sunday I know I havent advertised it but we had sellers turn up yesterday

Thanks

I haven't seen it anywhere for the 5th.

I haven't seen anything, i bet people just turned up and expected there would be one because of the weekend.

Yes, agree that people must have just assumed it would be today. On this thread it clearly says 12th on all the posts, and on your banner outside the store too.

Thanks eveyone wr had sellers turn up and stsrt selling

does anyone know what time Chesterfield football stadium opens to set up as a seller please?

Where have the details gone for all the other car boot sales, such as Bakewell, Hope, High Green etc?

Where have the details gone for all the other car boot sales, such as Bakewell, Hope, High Green etc?

Both Bakewell and Hope should have started Easter Sunday,however Hope was rained off but Bakewell went ahead.

TOTLEY YARD SALE

SUNDAY 19TH APRIL from 11.00am

40 houses around Totley will be selling from their front gardens - like a neighbourhood car boot sale. Lots of interesting things to buy - furniture, toys, plants, household, bric-a-brac, books, music, and at one house teas and cakes.

All in aid of local charities.

Maps and list of sellers will be available for 50p from 16 The Grove at 11.00am.

Don't forget Tesco carboot sale this sunday

pitches still available

01143586807 for details

I have had no information to say they have started.

My apologies to any one who has posted details of their boot sales. I will update them all tomorrow.

Does anyone know when the Thorpe Hesley car boots at the cricket club are running this year, i cannot find any dates on their website