Carboot Mega Thread 2015

Due to many requests

Tesco Infirmary Road will be holding a carboot sale on 22nd March (weather permitting )

To guarantee a pitch book instore at the customer service desk or call 01143586807 for enquiries andcancellations site is hardstanding

no increase in pitch prices

Cars £6.50

Vans £9

all pitch procèeds go to charity this year British Heart Foundation

With the boot season slowly starting to open, thought it worth mentioning for new sellers wanting to sell at The Proact Stadium, Chesterfield, that there is a stacking system operated before the boot actually opens. There is a small unnamed lane at the side of the stadium, that runs into the Tesco car park, NOT the main entrance to Tesco, used to keep early arrivals waiting before being allowed onto the stadium grounds. After seeing recently just how upset some sellers have got with sellers who just happen to unwittingly jump the waiting queue, thought it may help the boot go a lot more happily if this was pointed out, so it can be avoided. Apologies if mentioned before hand by someone else.

Handsworth Old Rectory Car boot 18 th April 2015

- open to buyers from 8 am free entry

30 car boot pitches £6 and 20 indoor table top pitches £5

to book a pitch the office is open Monday to Thursday 10 am to 2 pm and 6 pm to 8 pm

- just head to the office with your money!!!

phone 0114 2692537 or email tim@orh.org.uk if you need more information

car boot location behind St Mary's Church - Handsworth Road S13 9BZ

Has anyone visited the car boot sale at penistone, its on sunday 8th march and indoors. Sounds good I spoke to the organiser today if interested call him on 07858213233 ....post code is s36 6ts market barn, back lane, penistone only £5 to stand too

Do you know the start time?

Any car boot sales on today in the north of Sheffield? I've had a look online but haven't really found much info.

Does anyone know what the car boot is called just off the M1 near Chapeltown, and if that is on today?

Many thanks

Does anyone know what the car boot is called just off the M1 near Chapeltown, and if that is on today?

Many thanks

Could be Thorpe Hesley carboot. I don't think it's started up yet.

Is oldcotes open now please and if so does anyone know how busy it's been getting?.

Thanks in advance ?

Oldcoates is open. I don't know why I missed it off the thread. I will update it later :)

Oldcotes was busy initially last Sunday with buyers and a reasonable number of seller although some are market traders, I was selling but stopped at 10:30 as customers dropped off and then it rained about a hour later

Dont forget Tesco carboot sale Sunday 22nd March

pitches still available

call 01143586807 for details

3/5, 24/5 (BH w/e), 31/5, 28/6, 19/7, 2/8, 23/8, 13/9, 20/9

Up at the Cricket Ground, J35 M1