Can anyone help? - Wanting big letter dies for my Sizzix machine!

Hello. I'm quite new to the world of crafting but have just bought a Sizzix machine. I would like to use it to make letters about 4 inches high. Does anyone know where I could purchase the dies for these to fit my machine? I tried the internet but managed to waste my money on letters that were only 1 inch high!

Thanks,

Jess

Hi Jess....sizzix do a big alphabet die suitable for big shot and others. Have a look on e bay or amazon, unfortunately they retail at around £50. a bit pricey but once you have them they will probably be used for years to come

Thanks for the reply. It's just like another language with all this crafty stuff - I feel like the thing I'm looking for would be easily found if I knew the right name for it! Anyone got any ideas? As I said before I thought I had bought some letters but ended up with teeny ones!

I thought I posted a reply (using my phone) but can't see it. Have you got the standard bigshot or the pro version? I doubt you can get such big alphabet for the bigshot. i have never seen anything bigger than bigz dies.

The 4" cutting dies are made by sizzix and are suitable for the Big Kick, Big Shot and Vagabond machines. The name of the die is a Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase die named "Sassy Serif". These are bought as individual letters and are on Amazon at £14.99. A bit pricey but then again good dies are not cheap. You should be able to purchase these from a good craft shop that holds plenty of stock, or they could order them for you perhaps. Good luck.

Edited by raymond1947

The 4" cutting dies are made by sizzix and are suitable for the Big Kick, Big Shot and Vagabond machines. The name of the die is a Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase die named "Sassy Serif". These are bought as individual letters and are on Amazon at £14.99. A bit pricey but then again good dies are not cheap. You should be able to purchase these from a good craft shop that holds plenty of stock, or they could order them for you perhaps. Good luck.

Wow Pat! I am impressed with your knowledge or detective skills! I have been looking at alphabets over the years but didn't buy until last year due to the expense. I have only seen individual letters as big as a sizzlit or the whole alphabet and numbers on four Bigz dies. I thought you had to get a sizzix pro machine to go bigger.

After Pat (raymond1947) mentioned the dies you were looking for I thought I would look at the site I started using in 2013. They have the letters on at £11.99 each including p&p. If you want to order quite a few they may do a bit of a discount as their price included p&p. Here is a link:

http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk/index.asp?function=SEARCH

Edited by Chez2
Link to dies in question

Just checked that site out...good prices and free delivery....thanks for info Cheryl. Those 4" dies £3 cheaper!