Graves park or Heeley city farm

Fancy a few hours out, see some animals, maybe take some pictures and have a cuppa. Which would you recommend? Needs to be wheelchair accessible

both good. would say graves park is marginally better for wheelchair as slightly flatter site.

I would agree with grenhouse,also there,s more animals and plenty of room for a wheelchair at Greaves Park.

Have a good day out.

Well both have merit and are very different to each other. Obviously Graves Park is bigger so can have a good deal more animals and is also council owned.

Heeley City Farm is a community led teaching facility and a fully independent charity. As well as the animals there is a small play park for under 8's, a cafe with nice cake, a Garden Centre, the Energy Centre where you can try out the human power station and get help saving money on energy bills (we saved one couple so much money it saved their house from being repossessed as they could then meet their mortgage payments) they have craft sessions once a month too.

Although some of the woodland areas aren't wheelchair accessible all the main areas are.

And we have a brand spanking new changing places disabled toilet.

AND we have a four week old calf to see who is absolutely beautiful :)

But maybe I'm biased

Edited by HCF2010

Well both have merit and are very different to each other. Obviously Graves Park is bigger so can have a good deal more animals and is also council owned.

Heeley City Farm is a community led teaching facility and a fully independent charity. As well as the animals there is a small play park for under 8's, a cafe with nice cake, a Garden Centre, the Energy Centre where you can try out the human power station and get help saving money on energy bills (we saved one couple so much money it saved their house from being repossessed as they could then meet their mortgage payments) they have craft sessions once a month too.

Although some of the woodland areas aren't wheelchair accessible all the main areas are.

And we have a brand spanking new changing places disabled toilet.

AND we have a four week old calf to see who is absolutely beautiful :)

But maybe I'm biased

My kids love HCF, and I like the coffee in the cafe!