RSPCA Appeal after shop fire.

I am appealing for peoples help regarding the RSPCA charity shop in Chesterfield, over the weekend a not so nice person decided to set fire to the shop.

This has been a horrible time for the manageress of the shop and all the volunteers who help in the shop.

The shop has had to be totally gutted because of the fire and smoke damage, it is now totally empty.

This is where I'm hoping some people may be able to offer help.

If people could make donations of things that could be sold in the shop,ie

clothing men/womens, books, dvd's, bric-a-brac every bit of help would be really appreciated.

Thank goodness it was not where the rescued animals are kept.

This was a deliberate act and cant put what are my thoughts of this person,are otherwise i'd get a ban.

Donations can be taken direct to the shop or animal centre or you may pm me and will help if I can.

Thank you :help::help::help:

I've got quite a bit off stuff I'll get it to them - I've also asked my family to help, please do all you can people to get this shop re-stocked for the sake of the animals xxx

Hi I have some stuff I can bring. Where abouts is the shop.

Thank you to people who have replied or sent pm's.

I went to the shop today to help, professional cleaners are still working on getting the shop sorted.

There is a story regarding this in The Derbyshire Times news paper, just to surprise people this was a woman she was arrested and charged with committing arson.

I understand a lot of people may have a low opinion of the RSPCA, in my line of work I get to hear a lot of stories, however what I would say is without them my god it doesn't bear thinking about.

The address of the shop is 12 market place, chesterfield, s40 1ar if anyone

wants to drop off donations...

Thank you

Well raised Hodgepig66 - hopefully people will pull together to help them. the LOCAL RSPCA Branches, Inspectors and Volunteers and staff are fabulous and everyone around South Yorkshire and Derbyshire HAVE to pull together to help them.

Without them, there are even fewer people to help our local animals. God knows its needed.

I so hope they can pick up again, and what a terrible person to have done such a thing.