First Bus Routes 47/48 evening diversion due to incidents/vandalism.

Has anyone heard anything about the 47/48 bus service's been disrupted at the terminus been on news on radio Hallam but did not catch it.We are moving there shortly and now a bit concerned.:confused::confused::confused:

Over the space of a few days, a bus driver was robbed, and then again a couple of days later, a driver was held up by gun point. As a result, after 9pm, buses will no longer serve the terminus for the unforeseeable future.

For where the bus will go after 9pm, see the first website

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/sout...m=79581&conf=1

I was asked yesterday by a passenger why buses were not going to the terminus, and after I explained I could not believe her response........

"Oh for ffs, they are kids being kids, why disrupt the buses"

unbelievable

Edited by vizzbucks

Over the space of a few days, a bus driver was robbed, and then again a couple of days later, a driver was held up by gun point. As a result, after 9pm, buses will no longer serve the terminus for the unforeseeable future.

For where the bus will go after 9pm, see the first website

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/sout...m=79581&conf=1

I was asked yesterday by a passenger why buses were not going to the terminus, and after I explained I could not believe her response........

unbelievable

I agree I am not First Bus's biggest fan however I fully support Firsts actions on this and they need to drive our these scummy people.

goodness me.

This makes the youths of staniforth road, hurling missiles at buses, look civilised.

It's Sheffield, not Baghdad - you should be able to get a bus across town without being attacked!!

Where are the police in all of this??

Still attempting to cover their asses from the fallout over Rotherham??

It's Sheffield, not Baghdad - you should be able to get a bus across town without being attacked!!

Where are the police in all of this??

Still attempting to cover their asses from the fallout over Rotherham??

Nope they are still around checking for drugs at the arena

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1378282

ah well thats ok then, pull over half of Sheffield looking for drug users - while actual drug users rob bus drivers on the other side of town.

Really depressing. I lived the first 18 years of my life on constable road. It was never glamorous, but nowhere near as bad as this.

unbelievable

Wonder if 'her' kids were part of the problem? Wouldn't surprise me, with that attitude.