DnB in Sheffield

Hi all

Being quite new to Sheffield and coming from darrn sarrff I notice there doesn't seem to be much dnb in Or even would like to meet up for a mix and blend?

The scene in sheffield died years ago was really good in the nineties early 2000 . Your best bet is Tuesday club student night sometimes put some decent acts on.

Cheers leo. That's a shame. I know the music itself has seen stronger days. Will keep my ear out for Tuesday club.

---------- Post added 11-02-2015 at 18:22 ----------

Ahhhh just come across this - love hospitality! Sweet! Will get some friends up but let me know if anyone who reads this fancies meeting up and coming along.

http://www.tuesday-club.co.uk/fri-20th-feb-ttc-presents-hospitality-sheffield

Edited by danchill

There's quite a few Sheffield soundsystems playing the Jungle end of D&B along side other bass music including Roots, 20hz, LSS at various venues (such as Hope Works, Night Kitchen, Yellow Arch, Harley) around Sheffield - have a search for them on facebook

That Tuesday club gig on Friday 20th should be good

Yes Matt can't wait for that! High Contrast is enough to sell it to me alone. Melodic, vocal, deep, musical dnb that also makes you want to dance, he's right up there for me.