Is this sentence a joke, another let down to the rotherham kids

Vejuhadin Ghorbani sentenced to 3 years for luring 3 girls, 2 11 year olds ,1 12 year old, into his car then into his flat for sex,

he gave them alcohol and kept them over night and wanted them to do sex acts on him, and all he gets is 3 years, the judge should get 3 years for a lack of conscience

WHERES THE JUSTICE FOR THESE ROTHERHAM VICTAMS

I was waiting for the bloke to tell me 3 years per Girl, if he had of done I'd have said that was a light sentence. Just the waisting of police time is worth more than 3 years. No Justice at all, he will be out in 12/18 months.

the parent should get three years for not knowing where their 11 year old kid over night

I am still of the opinion that Labour will be returned in Rotherham at the Election in May 2015,despite all that has gone on with very few if anyone being collared yet and charged

to date cant see this changing either anytime soon.

Vejuhadin Ghorbani sentenced to 3 years for luring 3 girls, 2 11 year olds ,1 12 year old, into his car then into his flat for sex,

he gave them alcohol and kept them over night and wanted them to do sex acts on him, and all he gets is 3 years, the judge should get 3 years for a lack of conscience

WHERES THE JUSTICE FOR THESE ROTHERHAM VICTAMS

That's disgusting... So he's out in less than a yr and half!!

Them poor girls have a life sentence to serve because of that man.

the parent should get three years for not knowing where their 11 year old kid over night

No way my child would be out overnight just no way.

Edited by d71146

Really? You do know they were abducted from a park and were reported missing to the Police resulting in a large scale search don't you? It's not like you would post without availing yourself of any of the actual facts is it?

jb

Edited by barleycorn

So you clearly didn't bother reading the article then did you.

"The youngsters were reported missing when they failed to return home that night and a large-scale police search was launched."

So can we all stop with the 'blame the parents' tripe that everyone seems to jump on.

the easiest thing to do usually blame the parents .