Recommend a groomers that know how to groom a cavalier please

Does any have reccomendations for a good groomers who know and understand who to groom and how a cavalier should look.

I've once again been left fuming by A&M groomers at commonside who's one size fits all shave is unacceptable.

Having asked for a general tidy up she's come back totally shaved, feathers gone, back end shaved, ears short, skirt on her feet taken back to the nails and tail shortened. I've rung to complain but got shouted at and told it's our fault for not specifying what we wanted-without saying as much as please use scissors don't shave I would hsve presumed a good groomer would know not to shave a cavalier unless this was specifically asked to shave with scissors being the preferred option.

I won't be returning not only because shaving isn't a skill but for the rudeness afterwards.

There's nothung I can do now until it grows back, hopefull as she was. Please tell me there are groomers out there who don't just shave by default!

I took my cav to pride for pets dinnington Angela did a fab job highly recommend

talk to liz at blingy dogs , a few of my customers use her and have been really happy with her care , and hair cuts !!

try Sonya at pet stop grooming at stocksbridge over 20 years experience one of the best groomers around give them a ring on 0114 2882390

Im sorry but id avoid blingy dogs, i took my 4 chis to her and she did a worse job than id do!

We go to Julie at Purrfect and Pooch in S5. We moved to her after being unhappy with one of the bigger Sheffield name groomers.

Thanks everyone x

Pride For Pets @ Dinnington, outstanding service, my Dogs have been going there for years.