Weight loss tips?

My whole family has what you could say the fat gene both my sisters are over weight and my mum and Grans have always struggled with her weight.

Since I was 16 ten years ago I have been going the gym 3- 4 times a week because I new I put weight on easy.

I don't think because you put weight on easy or your family does is an excuse for letting yourself get over weight. If you know it runs in your family do something about it.

I can put half a stone on in a week when I go on holiday !

Yes it's annoying I have to eat extremely healthy and go the gym 3 times a week to stay a size 12 but that's life.

Hey,

Bit unhappy about this:

Can anyone recommend a good diet?

Starting weight is 225lbs. Looking to get down to around 185lbs in 6 months.

Started training again this week, cut out junk food.

Bit stressed out about it as fallen into bad habits with eating too much at mealtimes etc.

May take a big change to shift weight!

---------- Post added 10-02-2015 at 10:26 ----------

Anyone know the calories in wine?

Am guessing too much.

Whew,,the hassle of diets..Not my favourite thing.I recently went on the Banting diet which is high natural fats and no carbs at all.It is a very extreme diet but the weight does come off however its not easy to sustain and quite expensive.Reverted back to the weight watches.Its such an uphill struggle.Yes there is calories in wine unfortuantely..:(

Don't diet. Permanently change what you eat, forever.